I just watched a presenter on YouTube that provides daily crypto news.  He says that that these dips are historically consistent and we should expect it to go lower. He considers that this may continue until Bitcoin reaches its halving stage at which point the price will soar! 

21 hours ago, BDS said:

I just watched a presenter on YouTube that provides daily crypto news.  He says that that these dips are historically consistent and we should expect it to go lower. He considers that this may continue until Bitcoin reaches its halving stage at which point the price will soar! 

Eh, I don't know about that. Probably if by "consistent" you mean that they happen all the time, then yeah :P While looking back some dips have happened around the same time yeah year, they're not really for the same reasons so it's impossible to know how everything will go. Seems that we're starting to be back on green again, but then again that's not really much of a consolation seeing how the price across the board has been just slipping for months now.

On 3/12/2018 at 5:56 AM, Cahoot said:

These people heard / read about some making massive gains with Bitcoin, and not giving any heed to the fact that those people have been holding for nearly a decade, and once they didn't get their instant jackpots and happened to enter a bear market, they just wrote the whole thing off as a scam, a pyramid scheme, and dumped their coins, pushing the whole thing into a downtrend. Kinda self fulfilling thing though, but it'll get better again over time.

buying now is not the  best for now,so watch out for when there will a fall in crypto coins.

52 minutes ago, Artcreation said:

buying now is not the  best for now,so watch out for when there will a fall in crypto coins.

Well, some interesting coins have been down more than 80% in 3 months. 

Maybe yes, maybe they go down again, but the correction has been significant.

14 hours ago, Artcreation said:

I would say it's just as good to buy right now. Trying to time the market never works out anyways, so you might take advantage of cost averaging by buying in increments here and there in order to avoid having too big impact from the rise and fall of the price of any coin.

On 25/03/2018 at 4:54 PM, Cahoot said:

I would say it's just as good to buy right now. Trying to time the market never works out anyways, so you might take advantage of cost averaging by buying in increments here and there in order to avoid having too big impact from the rise and fall of the price of any coin.

I think it is good time to invest. All coins are  under value. You can invest in any good coin