50 percent growth in a day! it's amazing, if it continues 10 cents for 1 aby this is not the limit) by the way I can not see from the phone how many blocks of coins are open? reverberation fell to 200 aby per block?

What an incredible development! I want to thank everyone in the community, and especially the team, for all the time and effort they've invested. At this rate, ArtByte will surely become an industry standard.

Apparently I missed something. I never noticed ABY going above 4 cents. Have to admit, the crypto dip in general last week made me not look that much at the charts. Won't take long however I think to reach this cap again.

On 1/18/2018 at 4:29 AM, artmart said:

am not that concern about bitcoin but only artbyte.artbyte should rise back to 300satoshi by next week

It's just that practically every altcoin goes in the waves after Bitcoin, so if one goes up, the other follows. That's why it's pretty imperative for BTC to do well if we want to ABY do well as well.

On 1/20/2018 at 1:27 AM, CryptoGeek03 said:

Apparently I missed something. I never noticed ABY going above 4 cents. Have to admit, the crypto dip in general last week made me not look that much at the charts. Won't take long however I think to reach this cap again.

Exactly. I examined a bit and I believe in March it reaches a new hight :)

1 hour ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Let's hope so, again a small dip this week, bad for your heart:lol: Luckily I'm an early adopter, so the dip must be real deep for me to go in losses.

If you look the pattern of early last year then it looks quite similar. And I think the last quarter of this year we'll see some crazy action ;)

5 hours ago, Madis Põldsaar said:

Exactly. I examined a bit and I believe in March it reaches a new hight :)

There are a lot of people which have their activity spread to different alt coins and also BTC - and they also think, that March will be the month for the next ATH.

Take into account also that when BTC increases value very fast then altcoin money flows to BTC. Because of the % that BTC represents of total crypto market, these increases have also a severe impact in alts value. They reduce the price in BTC.

The best way for alts I think is that BTC swings or increases value very slowly.

Market cap is currently about half $18 of the all-time-high (ATH) of $35 million. It is going remarkably well considering all the turmoil we faced recently with the steep correction in Bitcoin and altcoins.