Gates

a series of works with wineglass)

6 hours ago, Gates said:

how can I add more work? I have a file size limit of 30 kilobytes (((

Unfortunately you can't add more than the limit allows you. You have to put your images on Imgur and then copy the link here. The pictures will be embedded.

2 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Unfortunately you can't add more than the limit allows you. You have to put your images on Imgur and then copy the link here. The pictures will be embedded.

do you mean this site?https://m.imgur.com   upload files there and post a link on the forum? It is very unfortunate that the volume of uploaded files on our forum is so severely limited (((

No that is not true. You can add more images here too. What you need to do is create a gallery in the members gallery, upload your pictures of you art there and then you can also attach them here in your forum posts. You have much more space available for pictures in the members gallery then the attachments here on the forum.

15 minutes ago, Martin said:

No that is not true. You can add more images here too. What you need to do is create a gallery in the members gallery, upload your pictures of you art there and then you can also attach them here in your forum posts. You have much more space available for pictures in the members gallery then the attachments here on the forum.

I can not figure out where to add a photo. in my photo album? forgot how to do it, used to add it and now I understand it

6 minutes ago, PhiveOfGodBody said:

nice work!

i use Imgur for the images now. very easy!

Thank you. From the computer, yes, but now I can go online only from the phone and it's very problematic for me

3 hours ago, Gates said:

I can not figure out where to add a photo. in my photo album? forgot how to do it, used to add it and now I understand it

Go here http://forum.artbyte.me/gallery/

Then click on the add images button and follow the directions on the screen. Once you have uploaded the image in the members gallery you can use the attachment button here on the forum when you are writing a new post or editing an existing post to add the image in your forum post.

On 11-1-2018 at 7:10 PM, Gates said:

do you mean this site?https://m.imgur.com   upload files there and post a link on the forum? It is very unfortunate that the volume of uploaded files on our forum is so severely limited (((

Yes, I meant that site, but you already found a way.

On 13-1-2018 at 4:21 PM, Martin said:

That is also a possibilty. I got told by the Admin to use Imgur, but the whole point is to upload your photos outside the topic and then link to it. And there is a limit for uploading directly into a new post, but not for putting links in the post.

9 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Yes, I meant that site, but you already found a way.

That is also a possibilty. I got told by the Admin to use Imgur, but the whole point is to upload your photos outside the topic and then link to it. And there is a limit for uploading directly into a new post, but not for putting links in the post.

you are right, your way I will also use when loading a large number of works, I always have something to show))

4 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

Ooh! Very cool. How do you make pictures like that, capturing that perfect moment where the liquid falls from one glass into the other? It looks amazing. :)

thanks, the secret is simple: a lot of patience + a good video camera))