Admin

2018 Week 1 - Artist Showcase Winner - Jeramie James

This week's ArtByte Artist Showcase Winner is Jeramie James!

He is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte and will be featured during the next week throughout ArtByte's social media!

How the artist describes his work:
The goal of my artwork is progress, I want to fill minds with visions of the possible, visions of a positive future. The main theme of my largest work, a 9ft x 10ft acrylic painting conveys the worst of what could be, the current, and a future of great positive potential, there are two panels along the sides of the painting reading in 11 languages "We must be the changes we wish to see in the world, light, love, one people, one earth."

yOJwgLnm.jpg

You can see more of his work on the ArtByte Forum here.

On 10/1/2018 at 1:09 AM, Admin said:

He is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte and will be featured during the next week throughout ArtByte's social media!

The goal of my artwork is progress, I want to fill minds with visions of the possible, visions of a positive future. The main theme of my largest work, a 9ft x 10ft acrylic painting conveys the worst of what could be, the current, and a future of great positive potential, there are two panels along the sides of the painting reading in 11 languages "We must be the changes we wish to see in the world, light, love, one people, one earth."

yOJwgLnm.jpg

Keep it up ! Congrats :)

On 1/9/2018 at 7:09 PM, Admin said:

yOJwgLnm.jpg

Just checking out your work here in the forum,they are great

"I want to fill minds with visions of the possible, visions of a positive future. The main theme of my largest work, a 9ft x 10ft acrylic painting conveys the worst of what could be, the current, and a future of great positive potential, there are two panels along the sides of the painting reading in 11 languages "We must be the changes we wish to see in the world, light, love, one people, one earth."

Awesome thought and painting <3 <3 

Congratz