On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 8:27 AM, CChris said:

Hi There,

I just have tried the twitter tip - I've transfered my first 10 Coins from my wallet to the Twitter deposit wallet.
After I got the confirmation, that my balance was nowno+10 I've tipped some artist. It seems, that this worke d well - now, my balance on the twitter deposit shows 0 ABY - but the transaction explorer is still showing +10 ABY on my twitter deposit...

Now, I just wonder, how long it could take, until this tip will be acknowledged...

And what happened, if the tipped artist does not react on this?
What's happening with those coins?

They will stay in the "artists wallet" forever? right?

When you tip an artist you get double of what you tip but to that you must have a twitter account of 3month old if the tipped artist does not react to it according to management the amount tipped will be refund to your account that's iAll i Know for now

17 hours ago, OLABODE said:

if the tipped artist does not react to it according to management the amount tipped will be refund to your account that's iAll i Know for now

This is not true on Twitter. The artists does not have to accept the tip, it is theirs when you give it.

On Reddit we do ask the artist to manually accept the tip, and if they don't in 2 days, the ABY is sent back to the person who gave the tip.

We treat them differently because of the different way users interact with their Twitter account or Reddit account.

18 hours ago, OLABODE said:

When you tip an artist you get double of what you tip but to that you must have a twitter account of 3month old if the tipped artist does not react to it according to management the amount tipped will be refund to your account that's iAll i Know for now

As stated by the admin, the only reason why you won't get tipped back on Twitter is if you tipped an artist that has been tipped before or you tipped more than 5 artist within 24 hrs. Hope that's clear? 

2 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

As stated by the admin, the only reason why you won't get tipped back on Twitter is if you tipped an artist that has been tipped before or you tipped more than 5 artist within 24 hrs. Hope that's clear? 

2 hours ago, Cgegege said:
2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

You are most correct sir and if you abide this then you get tipped back infull

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Very cleared sir will keep that im Mind

7 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

I noticed there are times i dont get tipped back even when i tipped artist that has not been tipped before.

Are you really sure, they haven't been tipped before?
And have you verified, that the tipped account is an artists account?

I've stopped the twitter tipping after spending 200 ABY in total to accounts, that already have been tipped (and I was not aware of this rule) - and then, after I got blamed by another User that he don't want to get "spammed" with things he does not know what it is...^^

Problem: he was not able to understand the english description - and he did not understand what I told him about ArtByte... :)

On 2/28/2018 at 8:59 PM, CChris said:

Are you really sure, they haven't been tipped before?
And have you verified, that the tipped account is an artists account?

I've stopped the twitter tipping after spending 200 ABY in total to accounts, that already have been tipped (and I was not aware of this rule) - and then, after I got blamed by another User that he don't want to get "spammed" with things he does not know what it is...^^

Problem: he was not able to understand the english description - and he did not understand what I told him about ArtByte... :)

That someone said that should not mean you should give up on it, Chris. 

1 hour ago, Cgegege said:

I tipped 5 writers yesterday,and since then I have not been tipped back.......hope nothing is wrong

Same experience here. I believe it will be looked into. 

On 3/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, Adedunmola said:

Same experience here. I believe it will be looked into. 

Same here not tip back since 2 days , Hope things is okay

Just a delay in paying the bonuses. The ArtByte Staff member that pays the bonuses was traveling over the weekend. And where she was, she could not RDP into the server that holds the wallet used to pay the bonuses. She will be back home tomorrow and will catch up.

34 minutes ago, Admin said:

Just a delay in paying the bonuses. The ArtByte Staff member that pays the bonuses was traveling over the weekend. And where she was, she could not RDP into the server that holds the wallet used to pay the bonuses. She will be back home tomorrow and will catch up.

I suspected that. Thanks for the update. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Am relief,thank you for the update

On 3/5/2018 at 10:55 PM, anw said:

is twitter tip bot and reddit tip bot same service?

No, they are different services. One is on Twitter. And the other one is on Reddit. They operate separately.

@Admin If you don't mind, can you clarify what type of Twitter tip is eligible for bonus?

I know it is up to 5 artists per 24 hour period.

Does the artist need their own web site? What about facebook? instagram? etsy? 

On 3/5/2018 at 5:25 PM, Admin said:

I did not get my tipping until now and I think there is something wrong with online web wallet too . Can you please check .

I have sent an email with my tips and nothing 

On 3/8/2018 at 1:43 PM, AdamsEve said:

No, they are different services. One is on Twitter. And the other one is on Reddit. They operate separately.

@Admin If you don't mind, can you clarify what type of Twitter tip is eligible for bonus?

I know it is up to 5 artists per 24 hour period.

Must they have their own web site ... like jmcphotographer.com? What about facebook? instagram? etsy? artfinder?

Sometimes I get 200 bonus back, other times it is 80. I'm not clear why, but I imagine it might be the artist does not have their own web site?

yes , me too :(

On 3/16/2018 at 3:44 AM, Gmercy said:

can someone just enlightening me on this twitter tipping please

The URL is here to learn more about Twitter Tipping: https://tips.artbyte.me/

it was pretty easy to search for it on the upper right search box. Make sure you change the drop down to All Topics so it searches the entire forum.