Hi There,

I just have tried the twitter tip - I've transfered my first 10 Coins from my wallet to the Twitter deposit wallet.
After I got the confirmation, that my balance was now +10 I've tipped some artist. It seems, that this worked well - now, my balance on the twitter deposit shows 0 ABY - but the transaction explorer is still showing +10 ABY on my twitter deposit...

Now, I just wonder, how long it could take, until this tip will be acknowledged...

And what happened, if the tipped artist does not react on this?
What's happening with those coins?

They will stay in the "artists wallet" forever? right?

2 hours ago, CChris said:

Hi There,

I just have tried the twitter tip - I've transfered my first 10 Coins from my wallet to the Twitter deposit wallet.
After I got the confirmation, that my balance was now +10 I've tipped some artist. It seems, that this worked well - now, my balance on the twitter deposit shows 0 ABY - but the transaction explorer is still showing +10 ABY on my twitter deposit...

Now, I just wonder, how long it could take, until this tip will be acknowledged...

And what happened, if the tipped artist does not react on this?
What's happening with those coins?

They will stay in the "artists wallet" forever? right?

you have to deposit 20aby,tipping is 20aby and not 10aby

1 minute ago, artmart said:

you have to deposit 20aby,tipping is 20aby and not 10aby

" You can tip as many artists as you like during the winter (up to 5 per day). You can tip any amount you like "
That is taken from the Event description...

So I would have expect, that it is also working with less than 20 ABY - since I only would get 20 ABY for starting with twitter (which I haven't yet)
So,  I could only tip one artist with this start... or could I tip 10 and 10 to fit the 20 ABY rule?

And right now, the issue is the following:
The Artist received the notification for a tip of 10 ABY.
My balance is showing 0 ABY (when I call balance @ArtistGift) - but explorer.artbyte.me is still showing the 10 ABY for my deposit wallet.

That is not very clear to me... ^^

You can tip whatever you want, we will double up to 20 ABY, so of course you could tip 10, and get a bonus of 10, or 20 back.

"And right now, the issue is the following:
My balance is showing 0 ABY (when I call balance @ArtistGift) - but explorer.artbyte.me is still showing the 10 ABY for my deposit wallet"

As for this issue, we need more info. Make screenshots and sent to support@artbyte.me

15 minutes ago, Admin said:

You can tip whatever you want, we will double up to 20 ABY, so of course you could tip 10, and get a bonus of 10, or 20 back.

My balance is showing 0 ABY (when I call balance @ArtistGift) - but explorer.artbyte.me is still showing the 10 ABY for my deposit wallet"

As for this issue, we need more info. Make screenshots and sent to support@artbyte.me

Thanks, I will do later today.

6 hours ago, CChris said:

" You can tip as many artists as you like during the winter (up to 5 per day). You can tip any amount you like "
That is taken from the Event description...

So I would have expect, that it is also working with less than 20 ABY - since I only would get 20 ABY for starting with twitter (which I haven't yet)
So,  I could only tip one artist with this start... or could I tip 10 and 10 to fit the 20 ABY rule?

And right now, the issue is the following:
My balance is showing 0 ABY (when I call balance @ArtistGift) - but explorer.artbyte.me is still showing the 10 ABY for my deposit wallet.

That is not very clear to me... ^^

moreover your twitter account must be 3month old

Me too , Does it problem? ??? 
:o
Looking forward to your explanation :)
Tks

On 1/20/2018 at 7:27 AM, Jolie said:

Me too , Does it problem? ??? 
:o
Looking forward to your explanation :)
Tks

It can be a little confusing. The balance the twitter bot replies back with in the direct message is the correct amount.

The explorer show total amount you've deposited, but not necessarily your current Twitter balance. The twitter bot app keeps track of your current balance as you tip.

As you can see, my Twitter balance is 300, but Explorer says I have 1159. Twitter balance of 300 is correct.

zthUDWp.jpg 

1 hour ago, AdamsEve said:

It can be a little confusing. The balance the twitter bot replies back with in the direct message is the correct amount.

The explorer show total amount you've deposited, but not necessarily your current Twitter balance. The twitter bot app keeps track of your current balance as you tip.

As you can see, my Twitter balance is 300, but Explorer says I have 1159. Twitter balance of 300 is correct.

zthUDWp.jpg 

I have the same situation with the explorer Final Balance... I can imagine the following:

You are sending X ABY to your Twitter Wallet.
This will be recognized by the explorer: +20ABY

Now, you are sending a twitter tip - which is usually causing transaction fees.
So, you would need to send 20.00143 etc coins, OR the artist would receive only 19.99967 coins.

So: What is the twitter bot doing?
With your TIP, it is calculating -20 ABY from your wallet and sending +20 ABY from another wallet to the Artist.
Now, you will get your Bonus back -> +40ABY

The Twitter Bot is knowing that - and show you: +40 ABY
But since the ABY where not really taken from your Wallet, the explorer is showing +60 ABY (20 initial + 40 Bonus)

Withdraw your Wallet: 40 ABY with 0,1 ABY Transaction fee = 39.9
The Twitter bot is showing 0 ABY, but on the wallet, there are 20 ABY left

Now, you can increase this and with each transfer, etc.pp. the Amount on Coins on the Twitter-Wallet which aren't visible with the balance command should be increase.
I will try to do some math later, to see, if this scenario could match... ^^

7 hours ago, CChris said:

Withdraw your Wallet: 40 ABY with 0,1 ABY Transaction fee = 39.9
The Twitter bot is showing 0 ABY, but on the wallet, there are 20 ABY left

Now, you can increase this and with each transfer, etc.pp. the Amount on Coins on the Twitter-Wallet which aren't visible with the balance command should be increase.
I will try to do some math later, to see, if this scenario could match... ^^

The more your deposit and tip others, the values will diverge. Your Twitter bonus doesn't have to go to deposit address, so that can make the numbers diverge as well. Accounting wise it is easier if the Twitter address belongs to you only, but that's not how the Twitter Bot was designed... so we have this confusion with the numbers sometimes. The Twitter bot is reliable. I check the balance once a day and it is subtracting the total amount I tip each day. I've done this for over 3 months, so I am not worried how it operates.

3 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

There is no problem about that. Do you have a twitter account thats not less than 90days old with a reasonable number of followers? if yes, quote me again so i can put you through.

I don't behave have a Twitter account for now but I have intention of creating one

Just tested it, all is working. The tipping app has a script running to check if it went down and if so restarts it. You may have been caught in a time it was down, before it restarted.

37 minutes ago, Coinbiz said:

i guess maybe because you  tipped during weekend. Artbyte dont really pay during weekends but every tips made on weekend will be paid on monday.. i have only be paid occassionally on weekend

Wagbayi

Thank you

I was a new member here, what can I do to follow the project on twitter to get coins? So, what are the requirements for this activity? For your information, I already have a twitter account, and want to try or join these activities on twitter. Please Guidance me guys :)

42 minutes ago, wesley said:

I was a new member here, what can I do to follow the project on twitter to get coins? So, what are the requirements for this activity? For your information, I already have a twitter account, and want to try or join these activities on twitter. Please Guidance me guys :)

On 2/7/2018 at 3:07 PM, Adedunmola said:

Nice info :)
Thanks for the information, I will check this page and learn more about this
Very excited with this topic

On 2/9/2018 at 8:18 AM, wesley said:

Nice info :)
Thanks for the information, I will check this page and learn more about this
Very excited with this topic

You're welcome. 

8 hours ago, omociano said:

Please I need a detailed site or post of how to showcase my works on twitter and reddit for tips from fans. I have no idea at all.

You can just upload the images as part of tweets or reddit posts, but better way would be to use an actual website that works with full resolution images, like Imgur or Flickr for example, and share the links to those albums in your social media accounts.

9 hours ago, omociano said:

Please I need a detailed site or post of how to showcase my works on twitter and reddit for tips from fans. I have no idea at all.

most people make use of site like twitter, instagram, facebook to showcase what they do.