Sign in to follow this  
ALL DAY IMPRESSIONS

Help for artists

What do you think is the best way to support artists by using ArtByte?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best way to support artists by using ArtByte?

• Spread Artbyte and get it more popular
    • Spread artists work on the forum
    • Getting more participants and users at the forum
    • Establish artbyte as a payment method at bigger and important art institutions like museums...
    • Nothing of that!

I think popularity is really the thing. I doubt we'll benefit much from musea or exhibitions and other real life stuff like that. It is a digital currency, after all. What we need is popular artists with an online presence using it. An endorsement from a huge web comic artist or YouTube musician, for example. That would naturally lead to more people joining this community, I think. 

Effectively it would be all of those, but the easiest grass root level thing we all can do is to use ABY to tip people on social media - that'll help the adoption! Would also be really nice to be able to use ABY to purchase concert tickets, museum tickets and similar entries as well!

15 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

I think artbyte should turn out to be a social network art platform for creative people :)

Hm... building up a complete social network for creatives would be a hard, but doable step.
It will be hard to combine the different types of art into such a platform, because each of them will have their own needs... but it can be done.

On the other side, I would consider, that ArtByte should try to get already existing systems as partners.
f.e. Soundcloud, 500px, and others...

If users could have the possibility to tip an artist directly through such a system, this could be a real GOAL - those communities already have thousands of active users.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this