20170527-7375-2,large.1508085213.jpg

This picture was taken on a road-trip through Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
The location itself is "Königssee" in Bavaria - a sightseeing point for many tourists.
There are just electrical boats, that are allowed to cross the lake - only a few motorized boats for the people that are working in the restaurants, are allowed to cross there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königssee

It is a beautiful place - unfortunately, we were there only for one day - on the next day, we went to the next destination on our route...

one of the tools I have in my collection - and already a working one :)
Mamiya RB67 camera for middle format film.

I really love this camera - taking pictures with it is just... a perfect way to slow down everything in your process.
Unfortunately, I haven't used it for a while now... but I definitively should do it again, this year :)

160403-5125,large.1508085213.jpg

This image was taken during a trip in Strassbourg, France.

151003-3696,large.1508085213.jpg

the emotions and his look are real - because he did not recognized, that I've taken a picture from him... I really would like to know, what he was thinking of...

On 04/01/2018 at 11:48 AM, CChris said:

Hi there!
My Name is Christoph and I'm a hobby photographer based in Stuttgart, Germany.

If you want to have a look into my portfolio, please visit my website: https://www.caina.de

And of course, since I am new to ArtByte, and if you like my work, you can support it with a small ArtByte Tip ;)
2017-07-26-8686,1024.1535.90.1.150808521

My ArtByte Wallet address is:
AH4xNP2dPgtHnjk4t1y2auTc2pJycLx7CN
AQtv8LVUjcWa9rAfyYKjNGTorP1jrRjyDu

What a wonderful B&W ! 

14 hours ago, CChris said:

This image was taken during a trip in Strassbourg, France.

the emotions and his look are real - because he did not recognized, that I've taken a picture from him... I really would like to know, what he was thinking of...

Exactly what I was thinking, what he must be thinking. Great focus by the way, the hand/fist is also adding something extra to his expression.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:56 PM, CChris said:

OK, I think, it is time for showing some other, experimental work of mine :)
These pictures were made with liquid neon-latex and black light.

You can imagine, that Ultra-Violet light is really hard to manage for a digital camera sensor, since the camera has a built in UV filter - which causes that even the fluorescent colors are looking false in post processing.

I really love the work with UV light - after several earlier experiments where I have just used special makeup, and other stuff that reacts with UV light, this was the first experiment combining liquid latex with uv light.

first, we covered the model with black liquid latex.
She had a very light skin color, which reacted with the UV light so that it was not possible to get only the colors we wanted.
We used simple white wool and steam for this effect.
With a flash, we lightened the steam and the UV light made the wool shining blue.

151024-9994,medium.1508085213.jpg

Then, we covered the model with the fluorescent latex to get an abstract look.
151024-3901,medium.1508085213.jpg

a result from the above experimental shooting was this image some time later.
Unfortunately, the liquid latex was a bit older and did not perform exactly like I wanted... :-(
Maybe, it was already too old.
160208-4755,medium.1508085213.jpg

And here, I was co-working with a body painter.
It was the Idea from the model to paint the iconic symbol from "the tributes of panem" ;)

Again, we used some steam and flashlights to create the "burning" effect, that is also based on the film.
"I'm still counting on you, girl who was on fire"
151121-4494,medium.1508085213.jpg

Awesome work! love how you played with light to get those amazing shots though it is not easy at all.

6 minutes ago, Coinbiz said:

this camera will cost like how much?

To be honest, I don't know the exact price - but it was a "lucky shot" at ebay... I was able to get it for ~250 € I think - but with taxes and shipping from Japan it was about 300 in total I guess

Ok, after my last low-key I just want to show some more Low-Key Body-Works... I hope, it is ok to show some nude images here?
I haven't read anything against those here... But I need to write it down: Adult Content

150127-0443-2,large.1508085213.jpg

On 1/4/2018 at 1:20 PM, CChris said:

Just another work - also, I really like nature photography.
Lizards and other reptiles are my favorite models in the world of animals... ^^
20170529-7575,large.1508085213.jpg

On 1/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, CChris said:

OK, I think, it is time for showing some other, experimental work of mine :)
These pictures were made with liquid neon-latex and black light.

You can imagine, that Ultra-Violet light is really hard to manage for a digital camera sensor, since the camera has a built in UV filter - which causes that even the fluorescent colors are looking false in post processing.

I really love the work with UV light - after several earlier experiments where I have just used special makeup, and other stuff that reacts with UV light, this was the first experiment combining liquid latex with uv light.

first, we covered the model with black liquid latex.
She had a very light skin color, which reacted with the UV light so that it was not possible to get only the colors we wanted.
We used simple white wool and steam for this effect.
With a flash, we lightened the steam and the UV light made the wool shining blue.

151024-9994,medium.1508085213.jpg

Then, we covered the model with the fluorescent latex to get an abstract look.
151024-3901,medium.1508085213.jpg

a result from the above experimental shooting was this image some time later.
Unfortunately, the liquid latex was a bit older and did not perform exactly like I wanted... :-(
Maybe, it was already too old.
160208-4755,medium.1508085213.jpg

And here, I was co-working with a body painter.
It was the Idea from the model to paint the iconic symbol from "the tributes of panem" ;)

Again, we used some steam and flashlights to create the "burning" effect, that is also based on the film.
"I'm still counting on you, girl who was on fire"
151121-4494,medium.1508085213.jpg

Please, keep this up and work more on your photography talent, then the sky will be your starting point.