Hi there!
My Name is Christoph and I'm a hobby photographer based in Stuttgart, Germany.

If you want to have a look into my portfolio, please visit my website: https://www.caina.de

And of course, since I am new to ArtByte, and if you like my work, you can support it with a small ArtByte Tip ;)
2017-07-26-8686,1024.1535.90.1.150808521

My ArtByte Wallet address is:
AH4xNP2dPgtHnjk4t1y2auTc2pJycLx7CN
AQtv8LVUjcWa9rAfyYKjNGTorP1jrRjyDu

Hi, thank you!
I am not only doing low light / low key... but also nature, and several other kind of photographs...
But Lowkey is really one of my favorite techniques in photography - I really love the work with the shadows.

Your sketch is a really good work!

Just another work - also, I really like nature photography.
Lizards and other reptiles are my favorite models in the world of animals... ^^
20170529-7575,large.1508085213.jpg

Thanks a lot :)
of course I will - I will try to restart again after some other private projects are closed... Hopefully, this will happen within the next few month and then, I will have the time again to work on some new projects I still have in my mind.

OK, I think, it is time for showing some other, experimental work of mine :)
These pictures were made with liquid neon-latex and black light.

You can imagine, that Ultra-Violet light is really hard to manage for a digital camera sensor, since the camera has a built in UV filter - which causes that even the fluorescent colors are looking false in post processing.

I really love the work with UV light - after several earlier experiments where I have just used special makeup, and other stuff that reacts with UV light, this was the first experiment combining liquid latex with uv light.

first, we covered the model with black liquid latex.
She had a very light skin color, which reacted with the UV light so that it was not possible to get only the colors we wanted.
We used simple white wool and steam for this effect.
With a flash, we lightened the steam and the UV light made the wool shining blue.

151024-9994,medium.1508085213.jpg

Then, we covered the model with the fluorescent latex to get an abstract look.
151024-3901,medium.1508085213.jpg

a result from the above experimental shooting was this image some time later.
Unfortunately, the liquid latex was a bit older and did not perform exactly like I wanted... :-(
Maybe, it was already too old.
160208-4755,medium.1508085213.jpg

And here, I was co-working with a body painter.
It was the Idea from the model to paint the iconic symbol from "the tributes of panem" ;)

Again, we used some steam and flashlights to create the "burning" effect, that is also based on the film.
"I'm still counting on you, girl who was on fire"
151121-4494,medium.1508085213.jpg

I still have some other Ideas that are quite hard to realize due to the time and financial costs they need for preparing them... 

Hopefully, it will be possible for me some day with the help of ABY ;)

by the way...
all "Latex-Shootings" have been started with this shooting.

It was the first time, that I have used liquid latex - and the goal was, to combine contrasts.

1) natural and artificial (human body - liquid latex)
2) rubber like texture with metal texture (liquid latex and gold leaf)
3) black and white (black latex and white high key)
140916-8870,large.1508085213.jpg

most of the time, I work with digital camera equipment.
But a few times, I also try to do some 'good old' film - and trying to develop the images at home in my kitchen.

It is not perfect - and I should get this more in focus... maybe, I am able to set this as a goal for 2018... :)

This image was taken on the first January 2016... and to be honest, I was really shocked, when I saw the date right now... so long back?!! WTF

Anyway... The first day of the year 2016... it was a heavy fog in the air... so, this is not a mistake by the development process ;)

160116,large.1508085213.jpg

doing creative things sometimes mean, that you have to ignore nearly all rules.
In case for the photography this could be: "your subject should be in focus" or just, that you should not shake the camera while taking a picture.

But sometimes, I am doing exactly this...
This image was taken on a field ... can you identify, what exactly was the subject I have photographed? ;)

120610-1838,large.1508085213.JPG

And yes, it should become a more abstract result - I wanted to reduce the subject just to its complementary colors... ^^

21 hours ago, CChris said:

doing creative things sometimes mean, that you have to ignore nearly all rules.
In case for the photography this could be: "your subject should be in focus" or just, that you should not shake the camera while taking a picture.

But sometimes, I am doing exactly this...
This image was taken on a field ... can you identify, what exactly was the subject I have photographed? ;)

120610-1838,large.1508085213.JPG

And yes, it should become a more abstract result - I wanted to reduce the subject just to its complementary colors... ^^

Blur flowers ?  :D ? Lol 

18 hours ago, catsmile said:

Blur flowers ?  :D ? Lol 

ok. yes :D
It was a field, with a few red poppies in it.

But today, I want to show you something, we did in the studio some time ago...
151127-4602-3,medium_large.1508085213.jp

7 hours ago, CChris said:

ok. yes :D
It was a field, with a few red poppies in it.

But today, I want to show you something, we did in the studio some time ago...
151127-4602-3,medium_large.1508085213.jp

Wow, a beautiful model ! Color is also very beautiful 

On 04.01.2018 at 1:48 PM, CChris said:

Hi there!
My Name is Christoph and I'm a hobby photographer based in Stuttgart, Germany.

If you want to have a look into my portfolio, please visit my website: https://www.caina.de

And of course, since I am new to ArtByte, and if you like my work, you can support it with a small ArtByte Tip ;)
2017-07-26-8686,1024.1535.90.1.150808521

My ArtByte Wallet address is:
AH4xNP2dPgtHnjk4t1y2auTc2pJycLx7CN
AQtv8LVUjcWa9rAfyYKjNGTorP1jrRjyDu

all your photos are excellent, but I liked it more than others. in this work there is a mystery

On 1/6/2018 at 9:06 PM, CChris said:

by the way...
all "Latex-Shootings" have been started with this shooting.

It was the first time, that I have used liquid latex - and the goal was, to combine contrasts.

1) natural and artificial (human body - liquid latex)
2) rubber like texture with metal texture (liquid latex and gold leaf)
3) black and white (black latex and white high key)
140916-8870,large.1508085213.jpg

the photo is so beautiful

Wow, its amazing shot. You do expert on light shooter. I'm waiting for your next artwork. Just keep it up. seems like you love all photograph category,human,things and nature. awesome..

2 hours ago, fityan said:

Wow, its amazing shot. You do expert on light shooter. I'm waiting for your next artwork. Just keep it up. seems like you love all photograph category,human,things and nature. awesome..

Yes :)
It depends a bit on how I feel at the moment... sometimes, I just like to go outside and enjoy the silence and the nature - also, I'm trying to do some kind of landscape photography or on a sight-seeing trip I just take some pictures...

but sometimes, I really like to work in the studio - it is another atmosphere then, it is more challenging trying to work on your ideas... buying stuff and figure out, how you can use it.

So, all the different types in photography have their value to me - and this is, why I don't want to focus on just one special type.