iPhone art

Visit of some relatives!

Hallo, 

my name is Eva. 
I Joined this forum to share some art with you. I love taking photos with my iPhone, so i also want to share some of them with you!
I love to edit them. Hope you like this kind of art. Until now i was doing this rather for fun and my own interest. Until now it was something personal, so from now on i will share some photos with you!

This photo is an edited one! It was taken during an all day situation during a visit of some relatives!

Thank you for supporting me!
My wallet address: 
ASfhLzDTczhpsUKB6WwZpxBgEhUCYkBAYC

large.26238515_10208961230982894_638980364_o.jpg.8b3c694507b20cddea5ffd05b4f3eec3.jpg

5 hours ago, iPhone art said:

Hallo, 

my name is Eva. 
I Joined this forum to share some art with you. I love taking photos with my iPhone, so i also want to share some of them with you!
I love to edit them. Hope you like this kind of art. Until now i was doing this rather for fun and my own interest. Until now it was something personal, so from now on i will share some photos with you!

This photo is an edited one! It was taken during an all day situation during a visit of some relatives!

My wallet address: 

large.26238515_10208961230982894_638980364_o.jpg.8b3c694507b20cddea5ffd05b4f3eec3.jpg

You're much welcome to artbyte forum

20 hours ago, iPhone art said:

Hallo, 

my name is Eva. 

My wallet address: 

I think your art by phone but after I read, I'm wrong lol 

Nice photos ^^

On 1.1.2018 at 10:08 AM, Cahoot said:

Interesting concept, I reckon you're using some app to add the filter effect? Welcome to the forums!

yes, you can use many apps... this makes iPhone art pictures more interesting... 
apps are very common ... there are so many out there, just figure out, which one fits yourself best.. 
i think many artists use apps, to make their work more perfect!

Thanks for supporting with your opinion! :)

23 hours ago, iPhone art said:

yes, you can use many apps... this makes iPhone art pictures more interesting... 
apps are very common ... there are so many out there, just figure out, which one fits yourself best.. 
i think many artists use apps, to make their work more perfect!

Thanks for supporting with your opinion! :)

Do you have any recommendations though? I know that there are literally thousands of them available, but I wouldn't want to go in totally blind! I have an iPhone 5 myself. Thanks!