Keith Held

Sending to MyEther ??

Artbyte is based on its own blockchain. It does not have any relationship with Ethereum or bitcoin. You should have an ABY wallet to store ABYs, and you should only send your ABYs to other ABY wallets. If you send your ABYs to other wallet you are probably going to lose them!!!

If you want to store the value of your ABYs in myetherwallet you should use and exchange (for example bittrex) to sell your ABYs and get Ethereum. 

Hope it helps!

On 30.12.2017 at 2:36 PM, Keith Held said:

Can i send to myEtherWallet and other wallets or only to other ArtByte wallets?

If the answer is here somewhere point me to it kindly :-)

On 30.12.2017 at 5:13 PM, hj27 said:

Artbyte is based on its own blockchain. It does not have any relationship with Ethereum or bitcoin. You should have an ABY wallet to store ABYs, and you should only send your ABYs to other ABY wallets. If you send your ABYs to other wallet you are probably going to lose them!!!

If you want to store the value of your ABYs in myetherwallet you should use and exchange (for example bittrex) to sell your ABYs and get Ethereum. 

Hope it helps!

There are too many unblockchained tokens around which are dependent on the ETHchain, NEOchain, WAVESchain or some similar chain; so people forgot that there were real coins around as BTC with their own blockchains and explorers.

:huh: Speaking of explorers ; Hey.. Why does not coinmarketcap show the link to ABY explorer?

On 2/3/2018 at 3:51 PM, hutay5 said:

:huh: Speaking of explorers ; Hey.. Why does not coinmarketcap show the link to ABY explorer?

Probably just an oversight from the CMC team, and I'm sure that the ABY team has already alerted them of this, and they're just updating it once they get around to it. Could also be that they've just googled up Artbyte Explorer and the first hit being a non-official one they've thought that an official one doesn't even exist :P 

On 2/13/2018 at 4:33 AM, Cahoot said:

Probably just an oversight from the CMC team, and I'm sure that the ABY team has already alerted them of this, and they're just updating it once they get around to it. Could also be that they've just googled up Artbyte Explorer and the first hit being a non-official one they've thought that an official one doesn't even exist :P 

You can contact CMC directly. I contacted CMC a while back to change the URL from AppleByte to ArtByte. And they changed it in a few days.

1 hour ago, AdamsEve said:

You can contact CMC directly. I contacted CMC a while back to change the URL from AppleByte to ArtByte. And they changed it in a few days.

like how many days are we talking about?

Just now, Coinbiz said:

It may take weeks depending on the pile up of works the have. The surely will respond.

i want a specific number of days.someone ask me about it and i want to give him a correct answer

I asked CMC to include the ArtByte explorer and they were able to include the link within 24 hours of submission. No one knows CMC's workload or response time always, but my experience has been good. Instead of debating response time drivel, why not go do something to promote ABY?