Admin

End of Fall Festivals, updates on Winter Festivals

As a reminder the Fall tipping festivals on Twitter and Reddit will end at midnight on December 31st.

The Twitter Winter Tipping Festival will begin immediately on January 1, 2018. The rate of the tipping bonus will be adjusted to a maximum of 20 ABY per tip, to reflect the increased price valuation of ArtByte. All other rules will remain the same.

After the Reddit Fall Festival ends on December 31st, the Reddit tipping server will be closed, to allow for maintenance. This could take several days, as we will be testing new tipping software. The Reddit Winter Tipping Festival will start when we bring the server back on line.

13 hours ago, Admin said:

As a reminder the Fall tipping festivals on Twitter and Reddit will end at midnight on December 31st.

The Twitter Winter Tipping Festival will begin immediately on January 1, 2018. The rate of the tipping bonus will be adjusted to a maximum of 20 ABY per tip, to reflect the increased price valuation of ArtByte. All other rules will remain the same.

After the Reddit Fall Festival ends on December 31st, the Reddit tipping server will be closed, to allow for maintenance. This could take several days, as we will be testing new tipping software. The Reddit Winter Tipping Festival will start when we bring the server back on line.

Thanks for the timely information. 

16 hours ago, Admin said:

@Admin is there plan to take the tipping festival to Facebook and Instagram? 

On 29/12/2017 at 12:51 AM, Admin said:

Got it 

Thank for your hard 

Hi there :)
Now, that I have my first ArtByte coins, I just wanted to join the winter event on twitter.

I think, I have done everything needed but I just don't know how to proceed:

Need some ArtByte's to get started?

We will also give you 40 ArtBytes to get started!

Just tweet the following tweet to @ArtByteMe to get started:

Example: (Note, be sure to type the whole link: "http://artbyte.me" not just "artbyte.me" in your tweet)

Screen-Shot-2017-01-03-at-3.14.50-PM.png

I have tweeted this, but how long does it take to get those ArtByte coins for getting started?

Also, I have created a deposit Twitter-ArtByte Wallet - but the balance is still 0 ABY - I can't send coins from my Desktop Wallet to the Deposit Wallet right now - since I am in the office... So, I don't understand, where the "getting started ArtByte Coins" would be sent to?

Can someone pls. explain how I should proceed?
I would really like to get deeper into the ArtByte philosophy but I am still not able to buy some coins - so the "getting started bonus" would really help me to be able to give some tips

BTW:
my twitteraccount is @C_Chris

On 1/8/2018 at 2:48 PM, Admin said:

Instructions are here:

So, does this mean I should tip 10 and get back bonus back of 20? Up to 5 per day? So, 5x10 = 50 ABY spend and get back 5x20 = 100 ABY?

I've been tipping 10 ABY, but I see some people tipping 20 ABY.

On 16/1/2018 at 4:48 AM, Admin said:

You can tip up to 20 And get a bonus of 20. 5 x 20 = 100, with bonus you get back 200.

Hi admin !!!
This is my first time attending the festival on twitter
I have tips an artist my favorite but i don't recive bonus 
How long time to me get bonus ?? 

Tks :)