techsource

withdrawal from Yobit to Cryptopia is stuck for so long

Hi 

i'm facing serious problems with withdrawing your coin from yobit to cryptopia

2017-12-27 11:16:30
1288.65350631 ABY
498741bd58c1897c9bab1c9003854cd710b89bcd08a338c443b9d64eb2fd7289

i started losing money and i really hope you will fix it today so i keep trading the coin
thank you

Untit21led.png

Just now, techsource said:

Hi 

i'm facing serious problems with withdrawing your coin from yobit to cryptopia

2017-12-27 11:16:30
1288.65350631 ABY
498741bd58c1897c9bab1c9003854cd710b89bcd08a338c443b9d64eb2fd7289

i started losing money and i really hope you will fix it today so i keep trading the coin
thank you

Untit21led.png

This issue has been discussed countless times on this forum. The problem is with the Yobit irresponsibility to update their wallet. Once that's done, you should receive your coin. I'll suggest you mount pressure on Yobit. I use bittrex and cryptopia, and no problem at all. 

9 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

This issue has been discussed countless times on this forum. The problem is with the Yobit irresponsibility to update their wallet. Once that's done, you should receive your coin. I'll suggest you mount pressure on Yobit. I use bittrex and cryptopia, and no problem at all. 

i was just not aware of the problem and as you can see in the picture, i could withdraw on Dec 27 without any problem, a few hours later this happens 

i'm really upset

1 minute ago, techsource said:

i was just not aware of the problem and as you can see in the picture, i could withdraw on Dec 27 without any problem, a few hours later this happens 

i'm really upset

Pls, be patient. Have you informed Yobit concerning this? Has there been any response from them? What's the response? 

9 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Pls, be patient. Have you informed Yobit concerning this? Has there been any response from them? What's the response? 

i did so many times, i tried to push on them in the chat i got blocked for a few days, no response at all, the more i wait the more i lose 

thank you for your response and time

it seems like i have lost all of what i had, Yobit doesn't seem to be fixing the problem, they don't even care 

anyone who wants to donate ABY coin i would appreciate it all

Cryptopia wallet: AWwnHNfDGArS14KPCMZsHHE2aftSYfyyxS 

thank you all. have a good one