lorn90

YOBIT wallet update

18 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Frankly speaking, you are on your own on this. Protest is a wrong word for you to used as this is not the fault of ArtByte but of YoBit. During segwit, artbyte foundation took responsibility for stucked transactions and people were reimbursed, I benefited from that kind gesture. I'll suggest you keep hoping that yobit will respond why you plead with artbyte foundation. 

You have said it all,this thread should be close

1 hour ago, Cgegege said:

You have said it all,this thread should be close

No need to close it as this thread can serve the purpose of updating the people affected by yobit irresponsibility of any response from them. 

1 hour ago, Adedunmola said:

No need to close it as this thread can serve the purpose of updating the people affected by yobit irresponsibility of any response from them. 

What I mean is that people should stop disturbing artbyte crew about their problems with yobit,

I agree, but I also understand their reasons.

Unfortunately crypto is full of lost passwords, lost wallets, exchange hacks, scams... it's like wild west...

12 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Frankly speaking, you are on your own on this. Protest is a wrong word for you to used as this is not the fault of ArtByte but of YoBit. During segwit, artbyte foundation took responsibility for stucked transactions and people were reimbursed, I benefited from that kind gesture. I'll suggest you keep hoping that yobit will respond why you plead with artbyte foundation. 

Its alright, I bear it.

On 2/26/2018 at 2:09 PM, omociano said:

Its alright, I bear it.

I heard of two more coins on yobit where they did not upgrade wallet. Yobit is yoshit

On 4/2/2018 at 11:12 PM, AdamsEve said:

I heard of two more coins on yobit where they did not upgrade wallet. Yobit is yoshit

I can count more than 5 coins that have left the old chain for a new one, and yoshit is still featuring them to be traded by ignorant trader. 

On 4/24/2018 at 10:12 PM, Adedunmola said:

Espers, dime, karma, asafe...... 

There's probably a good reason why they're not that much more popular in the first place :P

But while I agree that a dead projects should not be traded anymore, you can really only fault yourself if you haven't done even the rudimentary research on what to do with your money.

8 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

There's probably a good reason why they're not that much more popular in the first place :P

But while I agree that a dead projects should not be traded anymore, you can really only fault yourself if you haven't done even the rudimentary research on what to do with your money.

Is that the reason they should play on the ignorance of people? . That is against business ethics @Cahoot. Many people that come into crypto don't really know how to research on a coin and depending on your number of years in crypto, everyone get burnt at one point or the other. 

ZOE    2
2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Is that the reason they should play on the ignorance of people? . That is against business ethics @Cahoot. Many people that come into crypto don't really know how to research on a coin and depending on your number of years in crypto, everyone get burnt at one point or the other. 

That is it required more study and research to know which coin and the exchange that is more viable.

1 minute ago, ZOE said:

That is it required more study and research to know which coin and the exchange that is more viable.

It's unprofessional and scammish of them. How do you feel when you go to a store and make purchases of items just to get home to discover some of the items have expired. 

In the scenario above, you are left with two options 

1. To use every possible means of getting repayment even if it require you using legal means. 

2. By accepting your fate and taking a decision of not visiting the store again cos they sell expired items. 

The option two is what many have resolved to do cos is the cheapest and easiest and that's the condition of yoshit. I as a person,I'm a victim of their act and I can never use them for anything again. My hard earned btc is still hanged there in some useless altcoin at the early age of my crypto life. I rest my case oooo. 

ZOE    2
37 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

It's unprofessional and scammish of them. How do you feel when you go to a store and make purchases of items just to get home to discover some of the items have expired. 

In the scenario above, you are left with two options 

1. To use every possible means of getting repayment even if it require you using legal means. 

2. By accepting your fate and taking a decision of not visiting the store again cos they sell expired items. 

The option two is what many have resolved to do cos is the cheapest and easiest and that's the condition of yoshit. I as a person,I'm a victim of their act and I can never use them for anything again. My hard earned btc is still hanged there in some useless altcoin at the early age of my crypto life. I rest my case oooo. 

But to my own best of knowledge when people started complain about you or something that is person or thing need a change of character or method of doing things are the stock/exchange in question not tired of the people complain that they Gould change their ways or method they are only spoiling things for themselves cos what I have heard from you even if I wish to do business with them before this is enough for me to change mine mind 

23 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

They shouldn't, I'm not saying otherwise. And I agree that all of us have, or at least will, get invested in old and dead projects because of our own ignorance, but maybe I just feel that people should be responsible for their own actions and as such see nothing inherently wrong in that. If you start throwing money around without any sort of research, you deserve to lose your money because of your sheer stupidity.

14 hours ago, King-David said:

Are you saying those that have falling to this cheap unethical and chattante attitude of the in question are ignorant. It is because you if don't you too can a victim let us try and enlighten each other.

Yes, yes I am. If you just throw money at something without even bothering to look up what that something is, then what else would that be if not complete ignorance? Once again, I agree that such dead projects should be removed, but I also do think that people should be responsible for their own actions, and if you decide to not even take part in the very rudimentary research of looking up what's the status of the project, you'd end up losing your money sooner or later due to your own fault.