lorn90

YOBIT wallet update

Dear Artbyters,

I feel very bad because my 47614 Artbytes are stuck on Yobit exchanges. They haven't updated their Artbyte wallets!

I sent many emails to them and also opened support tickets. But no responses! I made a tweet to them. 

I would like to get attention with the tweet, I ask you guys for help!

Please retweet my tweet and spread the word over updating wallet on Yobit!

Tweet link: https://twitter.com/lorn_123/status/946028544727093248

19 hours ago, lorn90 said:

Dear Artbyters,

I feel very bad because my 47614 Artbytes are stuck on Yobit exchanges. They haven't updated their Artbyte wallets!

I sent many emails to them and also opened support tickets. But no responses! I made a tweet to them. 

Just retweeted for you bro. All the best. 

On 12/27/2017 at 3:50 PM, lorn90 said:

Dear Artbyters,

Have you gotten a solution to this?

On 12/27/2017 at 9:10 PM, Orgullov said:

it's not only you, Artbyte also has sent multiple message to Yobit and no respond from them 

Maybe we must send a spam chat in their chat room so many people know about their service :( 

Sure do

Yobit chat room is full of people saying bad things about Yobit support. 

We have to admit that crypto is an area not really well regulated. This is something positive sometimes, but sometimes not. I really do not think you have more options that continue waiting...

33 minutes ago, omociano said:

PLEASE @ADMIN HOW CAN ARTBYTE FOUNDATION HELPHELP ITS MEMBERS IN THE COMMUNITY ESPECIALLY, ON THE LOST FUNDS IN YOBIT?

I don't thing there is anything artbyte crew can do about it for now,they have contacted them but no response from yobit

2 minutes ago, Cgegege said:

I don't thing there is anything artbyte crew can do about it for now,they have contacted them but no response from yobit

I will like every member of this community that was affected to voice out, let's protest. We are investors and artists in the community, we should deserve preferential treatment. Either 50% of our lost funds or there about. I lost 5000ABY! WHO IS WITH ME, SAY, YEAH

They already explained that they contacted Yobit and they explained the actions they have followed to try to prevent this again.

I think it totally depends on Yobit. Sorry.

18 hours ago, hj27 said:

They already explained that they contacted Yobit and they explained the actions they have followed to try to prevent this again.

I think it totally depends on Yobit. Sorry.

Correct my dear brother is now left to us the investors we are the one that will not invest and trade with yobit anymore.

On 2/24/2018 at 1:32 PM, omociano said:

I will like every member of this community that was affected to voice out, let's protest. We are investors and artists in the community, we should deserve preferential treatment. Either 50% of our lost funds or there about. I lost 5000ABY! WHO IS WITH ME, SAY, YEAH

Frankly speaking, you are on your own on this. Protest is a wrong word for you to used as this is not the fault of ArtByte but of YoBit. During segwit, artbyte foundation took responsibility for stucked transactions and people were reimbursed, I benefited from that kind gesture. I'll suggest you keep hoping that yobit will respond why you plead with artbyte foundation.