Admin

YOBIT HAS NOT UPGRADED THEIR WALLET, DO NOT TRADE ARTBYTE THERE!!

11 hours ago, lorn90 said:

But how long this will take?

Admin says they dont reply to their email...

And also admin said on other threads they will cancel unconfirmed transactions and send manually.

Because how can we know that yobit have these issues.... :(

when yobit upgrade their wallet all transaction will confirmed, we can't do anything. Just hope yobit can fix it soon

16 minutes ago, Orgullov said:

when yobit upgrade their wallet all transaction will confirmed, we can't do anything. Just hope yobit can fix it soon

They don't reply to threads or w.e. I read admin cancel unconfirmed transactions and send from their destkop wallet to same address.

I want my artbytes man.

Eventually, the transaction should be orphaned and returned to your Yobit wallet. Until Yobit upgrades their wallet, no one can transfer ABY out of Yobit.

We are sorry that your transaction is stuck. We have posted about this problem on this forum, on Bitcointalk, on Reddit, etc for over a month now. Yobit still does not respond.

There is nothing we can do, only Yobit can fix transactions on their wallet.

21 minutes ago, Admin said:

Eventually, the transaction should be orphaned and returned to your Yobit wallet. Until Yobit upgrades their wallet, no one can transfer ABY out of Yobit.

We are sorry that your transaction is stuck. We have posted about this problem on this forum, on Bitcointalk, on Reddit, etc for over a month now. Yobit still does not respond.

Please admin, can't you cancel the withdrawal or make it happen that it get returned back to my wallet?

Please admin... I feel bad with this.

24 minutes ago, Admin said:

And I have also mailed support@artbyte.me with transaction id and all required information. I don't know what to do now :(.

Please refund my Artbyte's admin. We trust you! Please tell me what do I have to do now?

Here is our final statement regarding Yobit

ArtByte is a public blockchain, just like Bitcoin. Just as the Bitcoin Foundation does not cover loses on exchanges, neither can the ArtByte Foundation. We have filled out Yobit’s wallet update form 4x and no response. We have emailed their support multiple times, over the last month, no response.

We have posted about their problem all over our social media for over a month (several times) and told people not to trade there. We have removed them from our list of exchanges where you can buy ArtByte.

We even reimbursed stuck transactions, during the week SegWit enabled (because we felt that we had not sent the updated code to the exchanges in time for them to upgrade). In the last week of November, we reimbursed all transactions on Bittrex, Lite.eu, Crytopia, and Yobit.

All exchanges except Yobit updated their wallets. So we posted all over social media on Dec 2nd, not to use Yobit, that it is up to them to upgrade now, and we would not reimburse transactions on Yobit any more.

Dozens of traders have stuck transactions on Yobit. Once they update, the transactions should either be rejected by the network or be confirmed. Either way you should get your coins eventually.

Yobit is still not responding to us or its users on this problem.

Today, we have asked Coinmarketcap and Coingecko to remove their listing from our exchanges. We don't know if they will are not, but we hope they will.