Jump to content
Admin

YOBIT HAS NOT UPGRADED THEIR WALLET, DO NOT TRADE ARTBYTE THERE!!

Recommended Posts

We are receiving a lot of email from people with stuck transactions sent from Yobit. We have posted here, BitcoinTalk, and Reddit, not to use Yobit.

We can not fix Yobit's wallet. If you need to move money out of Yobit, trade your ArtByte for Bitcoin or some other coin and move it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Admin said:

We are receiving a lot of email from people with stuck transactions sent from Yobit. We have posted here, BitcoinTalk, and Reddit, not to use Yobit.

We can not fix Yobit's wallet. If you need to move money out of Yobit, trade your ArtByte for Bitcoin or some other coin and move it.

Thanks for this timely information. I'm always afraid of that exchange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really the worst exchanger I have ever used

I'm one of the victims in this case, my withdraw has been completed but transaction still unconfirmed. Several time I send message to their support but no respond at all.

But When I send message to Artbyte they are immediately respond and help this problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really appreciate the warning, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of this and tried to move all of my ArtBye off of YoBit 3 days ago because frankly, I don't trust them very much - turns out I was right not to. 

 

But this leads me to my question - does this mean that my ArtByte is forever gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mendicant said:

I really appreciate the warning, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of this and tried to move all of my ArtBye off of YoBit 3 days ago because frankly, I don't trust them very much - turns out I was right not to. 

 

But this leads me to my question - does this mean that my ArtByte is forever gone?

Where are you sending to? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mendicant said:

BitTrex. I have a little bit more faith in them and wanted to hold onto it there with the rest of my longer term holds.

Sorry I would have been able to help you if to say you're sending to your personal wallet (window?). As it's just hope they upgrade and you'll see your coin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adedunmola said:

Sorry I would have been able to help you if to say you're sending to your personal wallet (window?). As it's just hope they upgrade and you'll see your coin. 

No problem. I appreciate your attempt. Does "they" mean BitTrex or YoBit? (I'm assuming YoBit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already mentioned some time ago that I had seen several coins that seemed like scams and all of them were being exhchanged in Yobit. For me it's an exchange to avoid at all cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22-12-2017 at 4:42 PM, Admin said:

We are receiving a lot of email from people with stuck transactions sent from Yobit. We have posted here, BitcoinTalk, and Reddit, not to use Yobit.

We can not fix Yobit's wallet. If you need to move money out of Yobit, trade your ArtByte for Bitcoin or some other coin and move it.

Hello please,

 

I have sended funds from yobit to bittrex. Are my funds lost for ever? It's alot of artbytes please help me. Please.

It's on the explorer:

http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/b8b31a3dd7bdf1488f4cc0a2b1c9bf7312bbcf88fc4faa18b20adc8fb7f1b9bb

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22-12-2017 at 4:42 PM, Admin said:

We are receiving a lot of email from people with stuck transactions sent from Yobit. We have posted here, BitcoinTalk, and Reddit, not to use Yobit.

We can not fix Yobit's wallet. If you need to move money out of Yobit, trade your ArtByte for Bitcoin or some other coin and move it.

What do I have to do? Please can you help me. I feel very bad now. What do I have to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Sorry I would have been able to help you if to say you're sending to your personal wallet (window?). As it's just hope they upgrade and you'll see your coin. 

Hello,

 

Do you mean yobit need to upgrade their wallet so I can receive it from yobit to bittrex?

I have also sended from yobit to bittrex... 

But already waiting for 6 hours now to receive my artbyte. 
This is link: http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/b8b31a3dd7bdf1488f4cc0a2b1c9bf7312bbcf88fc4faa18b20adc8fb7f1b9bb

Have I lost my artbyte for ever? Or do yobit just need to upgrade their wallet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mendicant said:

I really appreciate the warning, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of this and tried to move all of my ArtBye off of YoBit 3 days ago because frankly, I don't trust them very much - turns out I was right not to. 

 

But this leads me to my question - does this mean that my ArtByte is forever gone?

Yes please, I want to go this aswell. Are my artbytes gone forever???

 

I have sended from yobit to bittrex.

this is link of explorer: http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/b8b31a3dd7bdf1488f4cc0a2b1c9bf7312bbcf88fc4faa18b20adc8fb7f1b9bb

Are they gone forever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lorn90 said:

Yes please, I want to go this aswell. Are my artbytes gone forever???

 

I have sended from yobit to bittrex.

this is link of explorer: http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/b8b31a3dd7bdf1488f4cc0a2b1c9bf7312bbcf88fc4faa18b20adc8fb7f1b9bb

Are they gone forever?

same case with me, just wait yobit upgrade their wallet and you will receive your ABY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Orgullov said:

same case with me, just wait yobit upgrade their wallet and you will receive your ABY

But how long this will take?

Admin says they dont reply to their email...

And also admin said on other threads they will cancel unconfirmed transactions and send manually.

Because how can we know that yobit have these issues.... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Because you do not have control over the bittrex wallet. They control everything including the private 🗝 

But I sended from yobit to bittrex.. I guess funds are now somewhere frozen because transactions are unconformed. I am new to the artbyte community how might I know I will have this issue. I hope admin can help me. I have a big group of investors willing to invest in artbyte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×