Admin

ArtByte breaks all time high!

Just looked at the price. Wow. It looks like ArtByte is getting some traction. Really nice to see. I Hope the higher price let's the foundation have more resources they can spend on all the stuff in the roadmap.

On 12/21/2017 at 11:59 AM, Cgegege said:

Now I believe in what @Adedunmola said about artbyte next year,1aby for 1dollar is achievable next year

Just believe!!! This is just the beginning for crypto in general. Do anyone care to check the global total market cap? That's when you'll know that daily fresh money keep entering into crypto. We are know heading towards trillion. Congrats to ArtByte. 

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Just believe!!! This is just the beginning for crypto in general. Do anyone care to check the global total market cap? That's when you'll know that daily fresh money keep entering into crypto. We are know heading towards trillion. Congrats to ArtByte. 

Congratulations to artbyte and all artist on artbyte community

18 minutes ago, Madis Põldsaar said:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/odEgn8A7/

I'm new to this but seems as slight rise and fall ahead? And we can wait for next jump?

Jump in? I'll say the price you're seeing now is a rare bargain of what you're going to see by next year. Crypto has gone mainstream. Invest now.