Admin

ArtByte back over $10,000,000 Market Cap!

12 hours ago, Cahoot said:

You're right, the prices in general have been crazy lately, and that's partly because of literally billions of new dollars pouring in to the whole system, and I predict that the whole cryptocurrency marketcap will be over one trillion dollars before the summer. So there's a lot for ABY to grab as well!

This crazy criptoworld... and related market. 

26M$!!... wow... madre de Dios....

However i agree. I think we are in the beginning of an "adoption cycle" of cryptocurrencies and they primary trend is clearly bullish.

18 hours ago, Cahoot said:

You're right, the prices in general have been crazy lately, and that's partly because of literally billions of new dollars pouring in to the whole system, and I predict that the whole cryptocurrency marketcap will be over one trillion dollars before the summer. So there's a lot for ABY to grab as well!

One trillions dollars before the summer is also what my prediction. Crypto market is something special. Few Days ago total cap was over 800 billion and within a day it went down to 700 million. 20/21 december was even bigger. Went from over 600 million back to 400 million. ABY is just a small part of the cryptoworld, but seeing all those small coins one by one becoming a big coin, this gives hope ABY one day will also go to great highs!

8 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

One trillions dollars before the summer is also what my prediction. Crypto market is something special. Few Days ago total cap was over 800 billion and within a day it went down to 700 million. 20/21 december was even bigger. Went from over 600 million back to 400 million. ABY is just a small part of the cryptoworld, but seeing all those small coins one by one becoming a big coin, this gives hope ABY one day will also go to great highs!

Yes, this is exactly why I can't wait to see where we stand at the end of the year! I have some solid long-term holds already, so hopefully this year would be the change of all changes for me, and I really hope that ABY will also be part of it! Only time will tell!

15 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Yes, this is exactly why I can't wait to see where we stand at the end of the year! I have some solid long-term holds already, so hopefully this year would be the change of all changes for me, and I really hope that ABY will also be part of it! Only time will tell!

Long time to go till the end of the year, but yes i'm also curious what it will bring. All my investments were an amount I could 'miss', of course they were done after some investigations into the coin, but i am holding all of them. I've got big hopes for ArtByte too as that is one of my bigger investments haha, but also one the coins i would really like to see making it

8 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Long time to go till the end of the year, but yes i'm also curious what it will bring. All my investments were an amount I could 'miss', of course they were done after some investigations into the coin, but i am holding all of them. I've got big hopes for ArtByte too as that is one of my bigger investments haha, but also one the coins i would really like to see making it

Bunch of interesting stuff in my portfolio as well, and I guess this year I'll finally dip my toes into ICO's a bit since I have managed to amass some nice returns already so I could gamble some of them off in hopes of even bigger returns. Going to be a great year for sure!