Admin

ArtByte back over $10,000,000 Market Cap!

5 hours ago, Cahoot said:

ABY is really on the roll right now! Total MC over $21 million and rising with over 122% growth! Some holders are going to be really, really happy once they wake up today! ;)

With 20m market cap there is still a lot of room to grow compared to other coins. I Hope other people will see that as well.

On 12/21/2017 at 7:07 PM, Martin said:

With 20m market cap there is still a lot of room to grow compared to other coins. I Hope other people will see that as well.

Indeed it is! And now there's a sale going on again, so good time to grab some more cheap ABY before new years!

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

It's like some people ain't seeing what I see in this coin. Next year will be boom. If you are not holder, you better grab your own copy now before the bus leaves you behind. 

Tell them,tomorrow might even be too late.artbyte all the way

On 12/24/2017 at 3:51 PM, P.E. said:

It keeps going strong. What will be the next big step? 

Just a steady climb would be my guess and hope! Better to grow steadily and slowly than shoot around with massive volatility!

Last week first time I experienced extreme growth of a coin (on ZCL)... Based on ABY current price + idea behind it... not sure if it would be great for ABY to be discovered by other "cryptopeople" or not - larger number of owners would rise a potential for fast growth, while I would like to see it climbing steady during 2018.

Basically, cryptoworld always seemed crazy for me :-)

On 1/3/2018 at 12:23 AM, spsbyter said:

Last week first time I experienced extreme growth of a coin (on ZCL)... Based on ABY current price + idea behind it... not sure if it would be great for ABY to be discovered by other "cryptopeople" or not - larger number of owners would rise a potential for fast growth, while I would like to see it climbing steady during 2018.

You're right, the prices in general have been crazy lately, and that's partly because of literally billions of new dollars pouring in to the whole system, and I predict that the whole cryptocurrency marketcap will be over one trillion dollars before the summer. So there's a lot for ABY to grab as well!

On 3/1/2018 at 12:23 AM, spsbyter said:

I have joined crypto-world for 3 months  and I still shock lol

Btw, ABY is potential and special coin so we should HOLD TO DIE ;)

I believe that ABY's price  will continue to increase