Jordebot

Hi! Just joined Artbyte!

Hey! I just signed up and ready to post! The mediums I like to work in are painting (acrylic), digital painting/drawing, video and music. So be on the look out for my work. Here's an example or two oh my work. Here's a video a recently finished and uploaded to the youtube. And I just uploaded this song to Soundcloud Enjoy!

ATVhmeY4jHiaxLtLJd8ZWHfwDLfm9JQoKn

Floating-question-mark.jpg.6d0a8a1ae3c2a8d13b80458fcfe0e209.jpgHello-Replacement_FOR_WEB.jpg.ff3654ef4238adff3a759d2ee3dcc325.jpg

here's a l

1 hour ago, hj27 said:

:) Could you please explain the FishWasher video?

Well the video is more about what would it be like for fish to swim in a clothes washer. Would they just be relax or would they be scared maybe nervous.  

Hi Jordebot, welcome to the ABY forum, had a listen to Less Is More and I agree, it often is, a bit like, the more I look the less I see, ha, ha, lol.:)

The video animation, the bit with the group of fish, all seemingly in a hurry to go somewhere is quite good, doesn't seem to become too monotonous too quickly without there being a great deal really going on or at least it seemed so to me.

The last image of the alien type creature with antenna each side of its head, seems to be split down the middle, one side soft curvy, the other side less precise, sharp and darker, sinister looking. 

Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you embed a YouTube video?

I tried inserting as code but it didn't work for me, I haven't tried Sound Cloud yet.

Thanks, all the best, Bob. 

Edited by Bob
spelling change

Thank you Bob! With the YouTube thing I just went to youtube and copied the link and then I pasted it and just in the text field and the video just came up! and I did the same thing with the soundcloud link as well. 

This video was made with the intent of making fun of all those count down ghost videos you see on YouTube! 

Hi Jordebot, thanks for the info, I tried that first so it must be something in my browser or I didn't give it a chance, I will figure it out.

Had a look at your vid, it kept me entertained for 3:16 minutes, a couple of layering methods I could experiment with for the future perhaps, thanks again.

I got it now, I was trying to use the embed code from Utube instead of just posting the link, ha, ha, I live and learn, anyway a video I made below.

Edited by Bob
Getting video working

57 minutes ago, Jordebot said:

Great! I’m glad the link worked for you! Nice video by the way 

Thanks for bothering, the first forum I have come across that allows and provides such easy posting of videos, I must be living a sheltered life, ha, ha.

22 hours ago, Jordebot said:

Well the video is more about what would it be like for fish to swim in a clothes washer. Would they just be relax or would they be scared maybe nervous.  

Interesting. Thanks for the info, and welcome again.