Jump to content
Admin

Early conversations to bring renown artists to the ArtByte Music Store

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, artmart said:

i saw something like that as well yesterday on social media,its 50cent

 

11 hours ago, Coinbiz said:

great update.. Could it be 50cent,, i saw it on twitter that 50cent is passionate about crypto.

With over 9million followers 50cent would be huge, but I don't think we should expect an artist this big. He also only received 2 tips on twitter with a combined value of 2000ABY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Different question: What kind of artist are you hoping for?

I'm hoping for an international renowned artist who is known by the mainstream crowd. Who is still touring the world and releases new music. 

It would be great if we get multiple artists from different scènes. An EDM DJ (&VJ?), a rockband/singer, hip-hop producer, singer-songwriter, etc. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, P.E. said:

Different question: What kind of artist are you hoping for?

I'm hoping for an international renowned artist who is known by the mainstream crowd. Who is still touring the world and releases new music. 

It would be great if we get multiple artists from different scènes. An EDM DJ (&VJ?), a rockband/singer, hip-hop producer, singer-songwriter, etc. 

Good question, 50cent would be great, but I think he's too big for us (yet). Definitely hoping for an international artist and of course someone who still makes new music and gives concerts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29-1-2018 at 6:50 PM, Admin said:

UPDATE: We have had a couple of conversations now with a well known musician to list their music on the ArtByte Music Store. So for it is looking good, so we hope they make a decision soon.

 

Great news! Can't wait :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also am skeptical about the 50 Cent connection, but if that was true then ABY would simply explode right that moment! So let's hope for the best and see what the team delivers, I'm sure that regardless it's going to be very nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2018 at 9:55 AM, Cahoot said:

I also am skeptical about the 50 Cent connection, but if that was true then ABY would simply explode right that moment! So let's hope for the best and see what the team delivers, I'm sure that regardless it's going to be very nice!

Getting them to understand the blockchain technology is the real work. Many of them know next to nothing about it. I believe there will be a breakthrough soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 2:15 AM, Adedunmola said:

Getting them to understand the blockchain technology is the real work. Many of them know next to nothing about it. I believe there will be a breakthrough soon. 

I agree with you, although for the decision makers the underlying tech is not the main cause of concern anyways - previous performance is what matters. After all these people just glance over the whitepapers anyway, they don't go through them with a fine-toothed comb, mainly because technical details are usually not their forte anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 4:37 AM, Cahoot said:

I agree with you, although for the decision makers the underlying tech is not the main cause of concern anyways - previous performance is what matters. After all these people just glance over the whitepapers anyway, they don't go through them with a fine-toothed comb, mainly because technical details are usually not their forte anyway.

I concur with you. you are very correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2018 at 5:50 AM, Coinbiz said:

great update.. Could it be 50cent,, i saw it on twitter that 50cent is passionate about crypto.

Yes i saw it on twitter too, 50cent made about 700bitcoins. Artbyte please contact him. He must be interested in ABY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, omociano said:

Yes i saw it on twitter too, 50cent made about 700bitcoins. Artbyte please contact him. He must be interested in ABY.

If that should be the case,artbyte crew should find a way of contact him to join the family,he is a well known artist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, omociano said:

Yes i saw it on twitter too, 50cent made about 700bitcoins. Artbyte please contact him. He must be interested in ABY.

Why would there be such a connection? If anything trying to suck up to someone who managed to catch a lucky break comes across as desperate to me. And besides, like many have already said here, you can't just contact the artist directly if they're signed - you have to go through their manager and the record label. Indie stuff is obviously very different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Why would there be such a connection? If anything trying to suck up to someone who managed to catch a lucky break comes across as desperate to me. And besides, like many have already said here, you can't just contact the artist directly if they're signed - you have to go through their manager and the record label. Indie stuff is obviously very different.

Totally agree 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 1:17 PM, omociano said:

Yes i saw it on twitter too, 50cent made about 700bitcoins. Artbyte please contact him. He must be interested in ABY.

That he has 700 bitcoin doesn't mean he must be interested in artbyte. The team can only try to make contact with his manager but the decision is his to make. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Artdeacon said:

What artbyte need is to get a notable star and that will attract other stars to follow

You're right and wrong at the same time. Yes, some notable celebrity endorsement would be huge, but since that's paid promotion in most cases it wouldn't really work out to attract other celebrities - unless they were also paid, of course.

The main idea behind celebrity endorsement is to get the root level guys like you and me interested and investing, not really the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Teis91 said:

I think we should trust the staff, it's probably very hard to land a big artist :)

of course, they do everything in their power.first of all it is in their interests

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Artcreation said:

This should be the work of artbyte crew to nail or  hook one of the star artists

No, the work is for all of us,you have around you,you personally invite them to join artbyte,this is much reason why artbyte creating twitter tipping,so that you can tip artist and they will know about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2018 at 8:51 PM, Cgegege said:

No, the work is for all of us,you have around you,you personally invite them to join artbyte,this is much reason why artbyte creating twitter tipping,so that you can tip artist and they will know about it

This is a good practice with smaller, maybe even unsigned artists who can actually make choices of their own in terms of how and what they want to promote. Signed artists generally are bound by their record labels to not do stuff like that, and instead it's the record label that chooses all the sponsorships and promotions the artist is allowed to run with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×