Adedunmola

Artbyte twitter tipping campaign

I will like to lay it bare here that the tipping campaign is becoming frustrating for me. On several occassions have i tipped and missed the bonus. Atimes when you think the bot is back for good , then you get skipped for two days without getting tipped back. All these i have sent to the support without any concrete response as regards this. my twitter handler is @blessedj. @Admin you can check for clarification.

19 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

I will like to lay it bare here that the tipping campaign is becoming frustrating for me. On several occassions have i tipped and missed the bonus. Atimes when you think the bot is back for good , then you get skipped for two days without getting tipped back. All these i have sent to the support without any concrete response as regards this. my twitter handler is @blessedj. @Admin you can check for clarification.

The screenshot below shows the bonus payments sent to you:

GNgYXYql.png

We looked at the ArtistGift Twitter account and it shows you only tipped on three days in November and three days in December, and you were paid. The ABY was sent to AcraEjcXvzM5XjagZF5dxYjWeAKJ7B58NY (which is the tipping address we have had from the beginning for you).

So please post your evidence here, what have you not been paid?

Put them on imgur.com and post them one after the other. Choose medium thumbnail size and get the BBC code

But the one you posted for dated the 15th, you were paid on the 16th for. As we have told you before, given the time difference in where you are and our normal business hours, when we pay bonuses, our payment could easy show the day after. And we only make bonus payments Monday - Friday.

Post copies of all of them if you want, but let's make this easy. What days did you tip on in November and what days in December. Then compare that to the times we show payments.

Ok, December we match. The one on the 1st and 2nd were both paid on the 2nd. The one on the 5th was paid on the 5th. The one on the 6th was yesterday & being paid today.

We also match in November. You were paid for 3 days of 5 tips each in November, not 4 groups because you tipped 10 people on the 16th, and were only paid for 5 as the rules specify. Below is the email we sent you.

c5eg8Ofh.png

I might have to agree with Op payments are missed a lot , I have tips from 1 dec not paid until now . it happened for me and my friends at the point we already stopped tipping I keep try but nothing change   . This is happening from November and never got fixed . The wallet fixed but tipping no . It is clear that this is happening since the new guy takeover twitter tipping so you might better check with him . Here is my tipping from 1 dec I can upload more screens if you want .  I want to point very important thing too . Artbyte account was always liking and retweet my tipping tweets but it is now very rare to see artbyte account doing so . 

bOrRGrH.png

Thanks both of you for your input. I am having the person that handles Twitter tipping bonuses, put together a spreadsheet of both of your tips and bonuses payments for November & December, showing the date & amounts of your tips and the dates and amounts you were paid. That way we can identify where the problem is.

58 minutes ago, Admin said:

Thanks both of you for your input. I am having the person that handles Twitter tipping bonuses, put together a spreadsheet of both of your tips and bonuses payments for November & December, showing the date & amounts of your tips and the dates and amounts you were paid. That way we can identify where the problem is.

Thanks Admin for your intervention. As promised by you I got the bonus of the tips made on the 6th yesterday. Thanks once again. 

We finished our review of November & December tipping bonus payouts, and found that our staff missed one bonus payment for each of your accounts. We have analyzed how they were missed and corrected our procedure. The missed payments have been sent to you. Everything should be good to go now.

27 minutes ago, Admin said:

We finished our review of November & December tipping bonus payouts, and found that our staff missed one bonus payment for each of your accounts. We have analyzed how they were missed and corrected our procedure. The missed payments have been sent to you. Everything should be good to go now.

You're simply the best admin I've ever seen. Thanks. 

On 12/13/2017 at 10:15 AM, nasym said:

They work when you speak with them for one day then start miss again .  It happened again :) 

Hi! Sorry bro. I'll suggest you change the time you tip the artist. From my observation, timing is what is causing the miss of the bonus. For the record, my tips has been paid up to date now. 

1 hour ago, catsmile said:

Hello, what is this ? a event :-? ? 

It's an event whereby you connect artist all over the world by tipping them artbyte as a gift. For a tip not more than 40aby, artbyte foundation tip you back 80aby. This is running currently on both Twitter and Reddit. 

How to Redeem my ArtBytes ?? 

" To move the coins to your own personal wallet, use the withdraw syntax. The whole balance will be sent to your address. Again, you can either use Direct Messages or tweet mentioning the bot as follows: 
@ArtistGift withdraw YourPersonalArtByteWalletAddress "

I did as guide , but the bot not work :(

14 minutes ago, Jolie said:

How to Redeem my ArtBytes ?? 

" To move the coins to your own personal wallet, use the withdraw syntax. The whole balance will be sent to your address. Again, you can either use Direct Messages or tweet mentioning the bot as follows: 
@ArtistGift withdraw YourPersonalArtByteWalletAddress "

I did as guide , but the bot not work :(

I don't think it should be public your ArtByte wallet transactions. I use direct message. Are you using online wallet or desktop wallet?