CryptoRapUp

CryptoRapUp #Week2

3 hours ago, CryptoRapUp said:

Hello,

I'm a full time crypto trader who decided to upload I beat I made with a verse I wrote. 

Not really sure what to do here lol. But I've been trading $ABY for a while. Figured I might as well get in here too

Hope u enjoy. 

You're welcome to artbyte forum

5 hours ago, CryptoRapUp said:

Привет,

я полный крипто трейдер, который решил загрузить, что я бил, я написал стих, который я написал. 

Не совсем уверен, что делать здесь. Но я торговал $ ABY некоторое время. Понял, что я тоже могу войти сюда.

Надеюсь, тебе понравится. 

Welcome to the forum! Composition in the style of "rap" about cryptocurrencies. I've never heard of!:)

Hey man - Welcome to the ArtByte community! If you have any questions about ArtByte or Cryptocurrency in general, please feel free to ask. There are a lot of helpful people on this forum.

Don't forget to add your wallet address to the About Me section in your Profile - that way you will receive nice little gifts from ArtByte Support.

On 11/23/2017 at 5:41 AM, CryptoRapUp said:

Hello,

I'm a full time crypto trader who decided to upload I beat I made with a verse I wrote. 

Not really sure what to do here lol. But I've been trading $ABY for a while. Figured I might as well get in here too

Hope u enjoy. 

Nice. You have my likes and subscription.