AdamsEve

Duplicate blocks on ArtByte Explorer - explanation?

http://explorer.artbyte.me/blocks

Has anyone else noticed the duplicate blocks in the ArtByte explorer?

My transaction is either unconfirmed, or 1 confirmed transaction:

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AN6cG7VinAvSCrpteCm2CW3BBgq9BKbVcj

Then several hours later, it becomes unconfirmed again to get attached to another block.

You don't see these duplicate blocks from three weeks ago: http://explorer.artbyte.me/blocks-date/2017-11-01

Something really strange is going on here. I thought you could only have one correct block eventually?

9B9zdD8.jpg

@Bushstar @ArtByteStaff @Admin 

When someone mines a non-SegWit block it shows up on the explorer, but is ultimately rejected by the network, and the SegWit block continues. This is normal during a SegWit activation period like ArtByte is in the middle of. Once SegWit is locked-in, and we upgrade the block explorer wallet this will go away.

13 minutes ago, Admin said:

When someone mines a non-SegWit block it shows up on the explorer, but is ultimately rejected by the network, and the SegWit block continues. This is normal during a SegWit activation period like ArtByte is in the middle of. Once SegWit is locked-in, and we upgrade the block explorer wallet this will go away.

Admin please can you take a look on the unconfirmed transaction please , I have couple unconfirmed for 3 days now . 

20 minutes ago, nasym said:

Admin please can you take a look on the unconfirmed transaction please , I have couple unconfirmed for 3 days now . 

You can go to the transaction page of your wallet, right click on the stuck transaction, and cancel it (Abandon Trasaction). Then resend. We can not change it for you.

52 minutes ago, Admin said:

You can go to the transaction page of your wallet, right click on the stuck transaction, and cancel it (Abandon Trasaction). Then resend. We can not change it for you.

The problem is it was withdraw from reddit I can not cancel plus it was 1 confirmantion and now it shows as unconfirmed 

b403d5a586609b7516e37168986352832a9f89184be29132e2c11ecd73680c6a

5 hours ago, Admin said:

Sending from our wallet is working fine. It is withdrawals from Twitter and Reddit that is stuck. If the older wallet is still compatible, why are the Twitter & Reddit transactions going on several days now? I think this is giving miners too much power. I think ArtByte should change the source code so that all valid transactions have to be processed. If truly there are too many unconfirmed to include in a block, prioritization by fees is important. Currently, the volume is so low that excluding valid transactions is just BS. Maybe it is worth ArtByte Foundation getting more hash power under their control so miners can't wield this kind of centralized power.