Sign in to follow this  
AdamsEve

Reddit tipping issues

18 hours ago, Gaze AF said:

Indonesia, seems we are from same country. I understand now why I cant open reddit

yes you are right. our country can't access this site, I think our govenrment block that

8 hours ago, jokowi said:

yes you are right. our country can't access this site, I think our govenrment block that

If you have Chrome browser, you can try BetterNet extension. It is free VPN and you may be able to bypass the block.

The tip must be given to an artist, it does not matter if it is given by an artist or fan. As the post says at the top of this thread, it continues for the next several months (all Fall).

No it is up. When it goes down their is usually a scrypt that restarts it within moments. Post a list of the ones that did not go through on a new reddit thread, so she can review any missed ones.

Is there any way to bring more transparency to the Reddit Tip Bot and deposit addresses? I'd like for the deposit address balance to be the same as the final balance when I visit explorer.artbyte.me . When I look up the deposit address in Reddit, I show more than 0 ABY. I don't know how technically difficult or feasible it is, but I think that works out better for everyone. 

Is anyone having issues withdrawing from their reddit account? Very slow, like more than 1 day to show up in your wallet?

Shows one confirmed now, but still not showing up in my wallet.

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AN6cG7VinAvSCrpteCm2CW3BBgq9BKbVcj

Wonder if this is SegWit activation related.

2017-11-20 07:42:05 ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: Consensus::ContextualCheckBlockHeader: 68db1be5f2937d3ff660cf6d234f37e5b52
c6880f025546233b229e6251f4982, bad-version(0x00000002), rejected nVersion=0x00000002 block (code 17)

2017-11-20 07:42:05 ERROR: invalid header received

On 11/18/2017 at 12:20 PM, AdamsEve said:

What about tipping on /r/Artstore on reddit? These are actual artists selling their art work. That's a lot more targeted than tipping on /r/Art ? 

This is an excellent idea! We will add the thread.