Sign in to follow this  
AdamsEve

Twitter tipping issues

11 minutes ago, nasym said:

Lol was replying when I saw your reply :) same problem  here , Seems like nothing is fixed yet . Also something I noticed lately  , .since week ago only few of my tweets get liked and tweeted by Artbyteme account . Before that all my tweets was getting liked and retweeted . 

i had to stop tipping on twitter for now because i just keep tipping without being tipped back. I have sent message to the upport but no response till now. By and large,I still give it to artbyte team. 

41 minutes ago, nasym said:

I did not get my last tips but I tipped again yesterday , Maybe it was an error and it will work again . Why no official statement until now if this gonna get fixed or not ? . 

I don't know for sure but it seems there is a sort of error in the Twitter bot now. I've decided to hold on for a while till everything normalize. That won't stop me from tipping artist or art work that caught my eyes. 

We have fixed 70% of the issue, but there still remains 28 payments that did have not confirmed. We are still working on it. As I have previously said, the person doing this enters the payments everyday but their transactions are confirming slowly. We initially thought it was caused by a spotty network connection. We now believe it is a combination of a spotty network transaction at the same time the network is under high usage. The transactions are confirming, but taking days to confirm. We are currently testing paying higher network fees to give these bonus payment transactions a higher priority on the network, so they will confirm faster. We will post here, when we have a solution.

3 hours ago, Admin said:

We have fixed 70% of the issue, but there still remains 28 payments that did have not confirmed. We are still working on it. As I have previously said, the person doing this enters the payments everyday but their transactions are confirming slowly. We initially thought it was caused by a spotty network connection. We now believe it is a combination of a spotty network transaction at the same time the network is under high usage. The transactions are confirming, but taking days to confirm. We are currently testing paying higher network fees to give these bonus payment transactions a higher priority on the network, so they will confirm faster. We will post here, when we have a solution.

Kudos to you admin. Thank you for the good job

12 hours ago, Admin said:

As I have previously said, the person doing this enters the payments everyday but their transactions are confirming slowly. We initially thought it was caused by a spotty network connection. We now believe it is a combination of a spotty network transaction at the same time the network is under high usage. The transactions are confirming, but taking days to confirm. We are currently testing paying higher network fees to give these bonus payment transactions a higher priority on the network, so they will confirm faster. We will post here, when we have a solution.

I do believe there is a delay, but it is not because of the blockchain. Maybe poor internet, your Twitter tipper is not leaving the computer on long enough to confirm, or can't connect to reliable peers on the blockchain.

http://explorer.artbyte.me/blocks

there is low usage on the blockchain. You can see most transactions are 1 transactions (the block being mined). You only have a handful of 10-30 transactions. paying higher network fees are unnecessary there's not enough transactions to queue up. paying 0 transaction fee if it were possible would go through quickly as well. i think your bottleneck is not with the blockchain.

16 minutes ago, Admin said:

All current transactions are confirming promptly now, so we are confident going forward. We will cancel the 28 pending transactions and resend them. Here are the 28:

MiZ4J4Jh.png

welldone admin. I do not understand why the twitter festival is now facing all this glitches. It was running smoothly before someone else took over . Hope the issue is fixed now. Kudos to the admin. I think the artbyte still need to do more in terms of programs that will lead to more adoption of artbyte. ARTBYTE NEEDS COMPETITIVE EDGE.

Edited by Adedunmola
changed not to now

On 11/13/2017 at 6:17 PM, Adedunmola said:

welldone admin. I do not understand why the twitter festival is now facing all this glitches. It was running smoothly before someone else took over . Hope the issue is fixed now. Kudos to the admin. I think the artbyte still need to do more in terms of programs that will lead to more adoption of artbyte. ARTBYTE NEEDS COMPETITIVE EDGE.

Aren't they doing exactly this though? They have tipping on multiple social media platforms, festivals and artists spotlight programs, and considering there is only so much a small team is able to do simply due to time constraints I think that the ABY team is really doing well!

Just now, Cahoot said:

Aren't the doing exactly this though? They have tipping on multiple social media platforms, festivals and artists spotlight programs, and considering there is only so much a small team is able to do simply due to time constraints I think that the ABY team is really doing well!

I aint saying the team are not doing well. As a matter of fact, i am part of over 10 crypto communities and artbyte is one of the strongest communities i have come across in recent times. When you look into Cryptospace, you will discover that lots of projects keep springing up such that will give aby run for its money. Yes, tipping is good but its not all about tipping. We can do more as a community to give Aby a competitive edge.

11 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Aren't they doing exactly this though? They have tipping on multiple social media platforms, festivals and artists spotlight programs, and considering there is only so much a small team is able to do simply due to time constraints I think that the ABY team is really doing well!

The team doing well there is no doubt of that but lets face it there is problems with who ever running the twitter bot . after Monday  I received all my delayed payments and then suddenly the delay started again 2 days ago , So it worked well only for 3 days . This never happened before . I know admin is busy with sewgit and I hope he fix this once and for all when he done with sewgit .

On 11/18/2017 at 10:54 AM, Adedunmola said:

I aint saying the team are not doing well. As a matter of fact, i am part of over 10 crypto communities and artbyte is one of the strongest communities i have come across in recent times. When you look into Cryptospace, you will discover that lots of projects keep springing up such that will give aby run for its money. Yes, tipping is good but its not all about tipping. We can do more as a community to give Aby a competitive edge.

I'm sure they take suggestions, but with limited manpower and the wide range of programs currently up and running the feedback will probably be quite limited. Now don't get me wrong, I would also love to see ABY spread around more, but we need to stay realistic with the current situation and out expectations for the future.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

I'm sure they take suggestions, but with limited manpower and the wide range of programs currently up and running the feedback will probably be quite limited. Now don't get me wrong, I would also love to see ABY spread around more, but we need to stay realistic with the current situation and out expectations for the future.

:D Nice response buddy.. Quite understand you, and  i know lots of folks i have met here have strong passion for this project called ARTBYTE. Lets keep pushing for it.

I'm trying to withdraw from Twitter to my ArtByte. Three have been showing as unconfirmed for some time now.

Twitter bot seems to be working, but the withdrawn amounts are staying unconfirmed:

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AZGBBVd2bfJYfuNZtUHV1B1qhtYeXpH6uf

http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/19db174cc5c9545fe2dc8e280a531753cef3993ebddefc56a22d6a0017b3839b

I was able to deposit just fine and the transactions took less than a minute to complete:

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AcGTWYmUArTCmTMa9thW1XhycFzAEGQVA8

What's going on? Something is just not right here. If a miner finds a block, they should be including mempool transactions. But I guess some are foregoing the fees and just going for the block reward. So, that leaves whatever mining pool that actually processes the transaction left to gather whatever mempool transactions they can find. I'm all for banning these mining pools that want the block reward but don't actually process transactions.

2 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

I'm trying to withdraw from Twitter to my ArtByte. Three have been showing as unconfirmed for some time now.

Twitter bot seems to be working, but the withdrawn amounts are staying unconfirmed:

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AZGBBVd2bfJYfuNZtUHV1B1qhtYeXpH6uf

http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/19db174cc5c9545fe2dc8e280a531753cef3993ebddefc56a22d6a0017b3839b

I was able to deposit just fine and the transactions took less than a minute to complete:

http://explorer.artbyte.me/address/AcGTWYmUArTCmTMa9thW1XhycFzAEGQVA8

What's going on? Something is just not right here. If a miner finds a block, they should be including mempool transactions. But I guess some are foregoing the fees and just going for the block reward. So, that leaves whatever mining pool that actually processes the transaction left to gather whatever mempool transactions they can find. I'm all for banning these mining pools that want the block reward but don't actually process transactions.

Well I have a transaction that is unconfirmed for 2 days now , and the bot is not working for me too . :blink:

On 11/19/2017 at 4:17 PM, Adedunmola said:

:D Nice response buddy.. Quite understand you, and  i know lots of folks i have met here have strong passion for this project called ARTBYTE. Lets keep pushing for it.

Best thing we as grassroots users can do it to help keep the forum alive, use tipping on Twitter and Reddit and just in general amass more ABY via exchanges to make sure that the adoption rate grows and that the value (hopefully) grows with it.