Sign in to follow this  
AdamsEve

Twitter tipping issues

14 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

When does the Twitter bot give you back 80 ABY after you've tipped artists?

The bonuses are paid manually once per day, Mon - Fri during US office hours. The process is not automatic.

4 hours ago, cryptogeek101 said:

Admin,what is the maximum amount of Artbyte to tip an artist?

You can tip any amount you want, but we will only reimburse 40 ABY and pay a maximum bonus of 40 ABY. So you will only get back a maximum of 80 ABY.

There's a bug in Twitter. If you withdraw ABY to your deposit address, the transaction is processed and you lose the money.

I lost 120 ABY this way. 

Your balance is 120 #ArtByte

Your ArtByte wallet deposit address iS AcG

120 #ArtByte has been withdrawn to AcG...Your balance is 0 #ArtByte

14 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

There's a bug in Twitter. If you withdraw ABY to your deposit address, the transaction is processed and you lose the money.

Are you saying you are withdrawing from your Twitter tipping wallet and sending it back to the same wallet?

Yes, I made a mistake. My twitter deposit value dwindled, but the ABY didn't get transferred to me. I will be more careful next time. I just think bot shouldn't allow you to sweep to the deposit account as a safety check.

Think I could get my 120 ABY back?

On 10/9/2017 at 6:19 PM, nasym said:

There is no tips double from friday this festival still going or ended !

not sure the festival is still on. tips of two days are yet to be tipped back by the artbyte foundation.

On 10/26/2017 at 12:20 PM, Admin said:

We have a new staff member assigned to Twitter tips. Be patient she will be caught up soon.

Ya please twitter tipping became really bad since 4 or 5 days , Some time no tips at all and sometime tips take 48hr to come :( . 

4 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

On Twitter or reddit? Leighaby is doing a fine job. Have you sent her a direct message with links to your comment or post?

I know reddit tip not was down a few days ago but she resent the 80 artbyte tip.

I think he means Twitter since this is twitter post ;)

On 10/27/2017 at 11:31 PM, nasym said:

Ya please twitter tipping became really bad since 4 or 5 days , Some time no tips at all and sometime tips take 48hr to come :( . 

OH! Thought I was the only one experiencing this.... Lets give her time. She might get it right with time. 

31 minutes ago, Admin said:

We show all Twitter tipping bonuese are up-to-date now. If you are missing a payment, please email support with the details, date and screen shot of tips.

For me, I show being paid bonus up to Friday Oct 27. I tipped only two artists that day and saw that I received 160 ABY (80x2) just now.

Hi admin , The problem is I got my tips when posted here then again the next day no tipping . So I have to email my tweets every time I do them ! ?

Please return it  like it was before . Twitter tipping was running great , why do an y change to it !

16 hours ago, nasym said:

Hi admin , The problem is I got my tips when posted here then again the next day no tipping . So I have to email my tweets every time I do them ! ?

Please return it  like it was before . Twitter tipping was running great , why do an y change to it !

I do apologize for the problem. We assigned the bonus payments to a new staff person and they are not getting the job done. I will fix it.

3 hours ago, Admin said:

I do apologize for the problem. We assigned the bonus payments to a new staff person and they are not getting the job done. I will fix it.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Admin said:

Thanks a lot knowing you are working on fixing it is really good . Will wait couple of day until it get fixed and will start tweet again . 

Twitter bonus update.

The good news is we know why there has been slow payment in the bonuses. The staff person who was assigned the task has been with us for several months and has always done a very good job, but did not fully understand wallets the difference between wallets and the network in crypto, and lives in a part of the world where internet connectivity is spotty. They were paying all the bonuses, but and not leaving the PC connected to the internet long enough for the wallet to send the transaction to the ArtByte network. Below is an example from Nov 1, showing the bonus payment wallet several hours after the payments were entered into the wallet.

DLT3a0xl.png

Now for the bad news. Our staff person had a family emergency yesterday, and is unable to access their PC. But should be able to get the PC tomorrow. So we wait. You can continue to tip or wait until we are caught up. Everyone will be paid.

On 11/3/2017 at 2:49 PM, Admin said:

Twitter bonus update.

The good news is we know why there has been slow payment in the bonuses. The staff person who was assigned the task has been with us for several months and has always done a very good job, but did not fully understand wallets the difference between wallets and the network in crypto, and lives in a part of the world where internet connectivity is spotty. They were paying all the bonuses, but and not leaving the PC connected to the internet long enough for the wallet to send the transaction to the ArtByte network. Below is an example from Nov 1, showing the bonus payment wallet several hours after the payments were entered into the wallet.

DLT3a0xl.png

Now for the bad news. Our staff person had a family emergency yesterday, and is unable to access their PC. But should be able to get the PC tomorrow. So we wait. You can continue to tip or wait until we are caught up. Everyone will be paid.

Thanks a lot for fixing this , I see my name on the photo you posted :) , But until now no tips paid , so maybe staff member not come online  yet .  

On 11/3/2017 at 2:49 PM, Admin said:

Twitter bonus update.

DLT3a0xl.png

the problem is back again once again no tipping i tipped sunday and got nothing until now

i am sorry to say that but i think it is time to find another one that can really do his/her job 

maybe get reddit staff member doing twitter too 

Yeah, I thought Twitter tips would be caught up, but I only received one Tip bonus in the last 3 days. There seems to be quite a significant lag between posting tips and when you receive the bonus.

Just now, AdamsEve said:

Yeah, I thought Twitter tips would be caught up, but I only received one Tip bonus in the last 3 days. There seems to be quite a significant lag between posting tips and when you receive the bonus.

Lol was replying when I saw your reply :) same problem  here , Seems like nothing is fixed yet . Also something I noticed lately  , .since week ago only few of my tweets get liked and tweeted by Artbyteme account . Before that all my tweets was getting liked and retweeted .