Thoughts are dancing in my head distracting from the days work. I really need sometime to sit down and write or my story will not leave me alone. The daydreams in my head take me to some far away adventure that is of course more interesting then real life and I just want to dance with my characters. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, benres said:

Sometimes, and it will really comfort me when stress really visits me in wrong time at the wrong place, got to feel a relief though!

I hear you.

On 11/2/2017 at 3:28 PM, kmcathey said:

Thoughts are dancing in my head distracting from the days work. I really need sometime to sit down and write or my story will not leave me alone. The daydreams in my head take me to some far away adventure that is of course more interesting then real life and I just want to dance with my characters. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

They are not just ordinary thoughts but inspirational thoughts. Thoughts are ideas if well harness can turn to things. The world was framed with thoughts. And there are greater things that will come with thoughts. Thoughts are in motions that moves from one persons to another and as they come to you, you turn them to things by writing them down.You take actions to turn them to visible things.

I also do have quite colorful imagination, and I know very well how easy it is to just get sucked up to your own little imaginary world, but in all reality you should only allow that to happen once everything you really need is said and done. What I mean is that you need to make sure that this doesn't affect your everyday life of working and providing for yourself and your family.

10 hours ago, cryptogeek101 said:

They are not just ordinary thoughts but inspirational thoughts. Thoughts are ideas if well harness can turn to things. The world was framed with thoughts. And there are greater things that will come with thoughts. Thoughts are in motions that moves from one persons to another and as they come to you, you turn them to things by writing them down.You take actions to turn them to visible things.

Thanks for you inspiration, you are right. I have to find the time to write down my story it is just waiting for me.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

I also do have quite colorful imagination, and I know very well how easy it is to just get sucked up to your own little imaginary world, but in all reality you should only allow that to happen once everything you really need is said and done. What I mean is that you need to make sure that this doesn't affect your everyday life of working and providing for yourself and your family.

I completely agree, that is why I say they dance in my head. I have to take care of my family and house first. If I have time to think, all I think about is my story and characters and I have to balance between the two.