Jump to content
ArgorAvest

Meet ArgorAvest - travel photos of beautiful places

Recommended Posts

Well, I got my camera 2 years ago, and had a long way to find my own style. I like great landscapes, smiles and interesting places. I am not professional - just a man with camera, who wants to make this crazy world better.

Some my works you can see in Dreamstime or in My instagram. If you like 500px site, I have account there:)
Twitter for fans: Look here!

What I present for you today? I think, I start from my last journey, that ended 2 days ago:

For only this one moment I planned 1-month trip, saw many cities and mountains, visited a lot of temples, but the main goal was there, in this crater! We woke up at 1 a.m. for walking below the stars, reaching the top of neigbour mountain and waiting first lights from the sun... One of the best moments in my life, I think.
DSC04785_FINAL_LR.thumb.jpg.0f0b135c3e971bdf75fe9ab1dcaf71c0.jpg

Hope, you like it! This is National Park Bromo - Tengger - Semeru in Indonesia and one sunrise in this stunning area!
 

My ArtByte wallet is here: AeeZ1cwSDqcm7osLtU6DFoXqoZFSaqptNy

I will thank you for your interest in my works! Enjoy your life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 12:27 PM, ArgorAvest said:

Well, I got my camera 2 years ago, and had a long way to find my own style. I like great landscapes, smiles and interesting places. I am not professional - just a man with camera, who wants to make this crazy world better.

Some my works you can see in Dreamstime or in My instagram. If you like 500px site, I have account there:)
Twitter for fans: Look here!

What I present for you today? I think, I start from my last journey, that ended 2 days ago:

For only this one moment I planned 1-month trip, saw many cities and mountains, visited a lot of temples, but the main goal was there, in this crater! We woke up at 1 a.m. for walking below the stars, reaching the top of neigbour mountain and waiting first lights from the sun... One of the best moments in my life, I think.
DSC04785_FINAL_LR.thumb.jpg.0f0b135c3e971bdf75fe9ab1dcaf71c0.jpg

Hope, you like it! This is National Park Bromo - Tengger - Semeru in Indonesia and one sunrise in this stunning area!
 

My ArtByte wallet is here: AeeZ1cwSDqcm7osLtU6DFoXqoZFSaqptNy

I will thank you for your interest in my works! Enjoy your life!

I like the vision that you have about life. It's very inspiring. I'm really looking forward to see more of this kind of photos because I find this one to be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ame Painter said:

I like the vision that you have about life. It's very inspiring. I'm really looking forward to see more of this kind of photos because I find this one to be great.

Yes, that is without what I don't imagine my life, and now I try to inspire other people. Hope, Artbyte helps me to see more other places)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/10/2017 at 4:27 PM, ArgorAvest said:

Well, I got my camera 2 years ago, and had a long way to find my own style. I like great landscapes, smiles and interesting places. I am not professional - just a man with camera, who wants to make this crazy world better.

Some my works you can see in Dreamstime or in My instagram. If you like 500px site, I have account there:)
Twitter for fans: Look here!

What I present for you today? I think, I start from my last journey, that ended 2 days ago:

For only this one moment I planned 1-month trip, saw many cities and mountains, visited a lot of temples, but the main goal was there, in this crater! We woke up at 1 a.m. for walking below the stars, reaching the top of neigbour mountain and waiting first lights from the sun... One of the best moments in my life, I think.
DSC04785_FINAL_LR.thumb.jpg.0f0b135c3e971bdf75fe9ab1dcaf71c0.jpg

Hope, you like it! This is National Park Bromo - Tengger - Semeru in Indonesia and one sunrise in this stunning area!
 

My ArtByte wallet is here: AeeZ1cwSDqcm7osLtU6DFoXqoZFSaqptNy

I will thank you for your interest in my works! Enjoy your life!

Amazing !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2017 at 3:10 PM, ArgorAvest said:

Yes, that is without what I don't imagine my life, and now I try to inspire other people. Hope, Artbyte helps me to see more other places)

Good purpose! :) 

I hope you'll, also, have a lot of inspiration to keep it going!

Best of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×