DJ Reign

DJ Reign - Acid Reign - Hard Trance

Hey, .. DJ Reign here .. 

Used to DJ around the UK until I fell in love with making the music instead of playing it, to this day I have probably around 40 tracks, most of which are still "Not ready" lol, .. 

However here are a couple of my babies that I felt comfortable releasing and sharing with you folks :) .. Hope you like em, and if you dont then thats ok too ;)

*Ill update this post with some bells and whistles soon, but here are a couple of tunes to keep you going

ArtByte Address : ASNzCw3yft8j5acfGy6vJsnzuGEfmsFPTF (Appreciate the support)

W.H.A.P - (We Have A Problem)

It's Going To Begin

Let The Bass Kick

Enjoy :)

DJ Reign

We_Have_A_Problem_ART_YTs.png

2 hours ago, Apinoko said:

"Let the Bass Kick" is my favourite of the 3,

all the best bro

Awesome ! :) .. (Thats my wifes favourite too)

Thanks for the comment, very much appreciated ;)

30 minutes ago, AdamsEve said:

You make tracks or mix tape?

Tracks my friend :)

Its been a while since i stood behind a pair of decks, ..

Now you mention it I have a few DJ sets floating about from a couple of years ago, maybe ill post some here .. some of you might enjoy them.

On 27/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, Omotolacrown said:

When are you releasing another music? 

I do have a couple of nice trancey gems hidden away and a couple of half written ready for another spark of inspiration, so hopefully soon my friend, ..

im a coder and a guitarist as well so finding time to blink is theatrical haha lol ;) 

On 27/10/2017 at 11:22 PM, AdamsEve said:

This is probably one of my favorite acid track. Who did you look up to when you first got into electronic music. Did you go to events, then start making tracks as you got older, more involved? 

Awesome tune AdamsEve, got that one tucked away on 12 inch, 

When i first got interested in EDM (back in the day) my inspiration were DJ's/Artists like Mark EG, Sentience, Lab 4, Scott Project etc.. used to go to many clubs to get my fill of bad @$$ trancy yummyness lol. Once i reached about 21(ish) I reached a point where I had the opportinuty to play as resident in a club (friend of a friend, you know), ..

Got my teeth into it and met a lot of DJ's, club owners and such and ended up DJ'ing in clubs up and down the UK, great job, .... 

Until at some point in my mid 20's started to wonder what it would sound like if a tune was to go this way instead of that, or if a breakdown in a tune was structured differently ... the wondering nagged me so much I decided to purchase a half decent PC and give it a bash and see if i could come up with anything .. perhaps not as good as the tunes I was playing as a DJ but at least put down some of the ideas building in my head into ear fodder.

It was really only once I let some friends hear my tunes that I thought I might be good at this.

Eventually built up enough balls to play one in a set and had a much better response that expected (always the pessemist lol), and from there my repertoire was born.

I did indeed find the older i got and more experience i gained (techniques, tricks of the trade etc..) my music started to sound more like where I started in my head, ..

However, with that said, there was a time not so long ago that life was a bit mean shal we say ;) and hadnt even so much as turned a PC on, perhaps 10 years(ish) so that gap is a bit annoying in hindsight, i could have made some bangers in that time hahah.

No matter now tho, ive picked the headphones back up and although I probably wont be stood infornt of a set of decks any time soon, but I will definitely continue to make tunes, ..

Once I see the look on someones face that enjoys one of my tunes .. well its a feeling that is incomparable.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Did you know you can list your music on the ArtByte Music Store and fans can buy music with ArtBytes. It is free to list, you pay no fees ever.

http://music.artbyte.me/

Thanks for that, I am registered and uploaded but not finnished up, ill get to that asap :)

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Congrats! You are the winner of this week's ArtByte Artist Showcase!

We sent you 5,000 ArtByte and will feature your walk all week across ArtByte's social media!

Well, how awesome is this ?! 

Ney, Epicly awesome, ... nope, Epicly Awesomely Biblical !

I dont remember the last time i won anything, totally chuffed, thank you very much :)

Right, im off to gloat, .. ahem .. no wait, go and tell my wife ;)

Thanks Admin and indeed ArtByte community, very much appreciated :)

Cheers

DJ Reign

32 minutes ago, DJ Reign said:

I do have a couple of nice trancey gems hidden away and a couple of half written ready for another spark of inspiration, so hopefully soon my friend, ..

im a coder and a guitarist as well so finding time to blink is theatrical haha lol ;) 

Awesome tune AdamsEve, got that one tucked away on 12 inch, 

When i first got interested in EDM (back in the day) my inspiration were DJ's/Artists like Mark EG, Sentience, Lab 4, Scott Project etc.. used to go to many clubs to get my fill of bad @$$ trancy yummyness lol. Once i reached about 21(ish) I reached a point where I had the opportinuty to play as resident in a club (friend of a friend, you know), ..

Got my teeth into it and met a lot of DJ's, club owners and such and ended up DJ'ing in clubs up and down the UK, great job, .... 

Until at some point in my mid 20's started to wonder what it would sound like if a tune was to go this way instead of that, or if a breakdown in a tune was structured differently ... the wondering nagged me so much I decided to purchase a half decent PC and give it a bash and see if i could come up with anything .. perhaps not as good as the tunes I was playing as a DJ but at least put down some of the ideas building in my head into ear fodder.

It was really only once I let some friends hear my tunes that I thought I might be good at this.

Eventually built up enough balls to play one in a set and had a much better response that expected (always the pessemist lol), and from there my repertoire was born.

I did indeed find the older i got and more experience i gained (techniques, tricks of the trade etc..) my music started to sound more like where I started in my head, ..

However, with that said, there was a time not so long ago that life was a bit mean shal we say ;) and hadnt even so much as turned a PC on, perhaps 10 years(ish) so that gap is a bit annoying in hindsight, i could have made some bangers in that time hahah.

No matter now tho, ive picked the headphones back up and although I probably wont be stood infornt of a set of decks any time soon, but I will definitely continue to make tunes, ..

Once I see the look on someones face that enjoys one of my tunes .. well its a feeling that is incomparable.

Thanks for that, I am registered and uploaded but not finnished up, ill get to that asap :)

Well, how awesome is this ?! 

Ney, Epicly awesome, ... nope, Epicly Awesomely Biblical !

I dont remember the last time i won anything, totally chuffed, thank you very much :)

Right, im off to gloat, .. ahem .. no wait, go and tell my wife ;)

Thanks Admin and indeed ArtByte community, very much appreciated :)

Cheers

DJ Reign

DJ reign,congrats again.keep the good working going,get focus.you're a hidden star ready to shine out

On 13/11/2017 at 8:00 PM, Cgegege said:

DJ reign,congrats again.keep the good working going,get focus.you're a hidden star ready to shine out

Thanks very much for the kind and insirational words Cgegege, .. appreciated :)

On 13/11/2017 at 8:05 PM, artist said:

All 3 tracks are amazing
I love this music

Thanks for the awesome feedback artist, properly glad you like them :)