DJ Reign

Noob Alert - Hi From The UK

Hey there folks, 

Joined up a few days ago after a friend of mine (seven1964) recommended to sign up, ..

Nice layout, looks like some friendly folks :)

Anywho, among other things I like to write/produce hard trance, hard dance, acid trance techno, call it what you will, if it's fast, upbeat and a little on the dark side then I like it,

I have many tracks under my belt but only released 3 to the world at this time, I hope to share these with you guys and hopefully get one or two of you tapping your feet, or maybe even get some of you out of your seats to dance violently until head loss occurrs :D

I also understand that my taste or style in music isnt loved by everyone lol, but hey we can still be friends ;)

Either way, I look forward to sharing and chatting.

I probably wont be the most active member here by any stretch as ive usually got my head stuck in a project, but I will get around to posting/uploading a few tunes.

EDIT : And as a man of my words, here they are :

Let me know if you like 'em ... its ok if you dont too :P

See you around folks

Cheers

DJ Reign

ArtByte Address : ASNzCw3yft8j5acfGy6vJsnzuGEfmsFPTF (Many Thanks)

4 hours ago, DJ Reign said:

Hey there folks, 

Joined up a few days ago after a friend of mine (seven1964) recommended to sign up, ..

Anywho, among other things I like to write/produce hard trance, hard dance, acid trance techno, call it what you will, if it's fast, upbeat and a little on the dark side then I like it,

I have many tracks under my belt but only released 3 to the world at this time, I hope to share these with you guys and hopefully get one or two of you tapping your feet, or maybe even get some of you out of your seats to dance violently until head loss occurrs :D

I also understand that my taste or style in music isnt loved by everyone lol, but hey we can still be friends ;)

I probably wont be the most active member here by any stretch as ive usually got my head stuck in a project, but I will get around to posting/uploading a few tunes.

See you around folks

Cheers

DJ Reign

Hohoho ,,, welcome ,,

. just remind ,, include your wallet's address in the introduction and in about me. To receive rewards from this forum ...

6 hours ago, DJ Reign said:

Hey there folks, 

See you around folks

Cheers

DJ Reign

ARLReR27geL5gqQXVfS5rxyK5GwKQ3DPzj

I will surely listen to your music, welcome to artbyte forum 

3 hours ago, benres said:

Welcome to the Artbyte forum, you will surely be having a lot of fans here on the Artbyte community, I will check your music when you upload some samples here on the forum!

Thanks benres for the positive words, .. hope you enjoy :)

3 hours ago, HHA said:

welcome to artbyte forum :D

Thanks HHA, appreciate it :)

2 hours ago, seven1964 said:

Hee DJ

welcome here, 

I must say i loved your latest mix.. You shared on FB.

cheers

Well hello there my firend, fancy seeing you here, ... no, wait, you brought me here .. Whahah 

Thanks mate, appreciate it :)

1 hour ago, ceryslalu said:

Hohoho ,,, welcome ,,

. just remind ,, include your wallet's address in the introduction and in about me. To receive rewards from this forum ...

Thanks for welcome and the heads up ceryslalu, I figured i would forget something lol :P

3 minutes ago, Cgegege said:

I will surely listen to your music, welcome to artbyte forum 

Thanks Cgegege, hope you enjoy :)

3 minutes ago, DJ Reign said:

Thanks benres for the positive words, .. hope you enjoy :)

Thanks HHA, appreciate it :)

Well hello there my firend, fancy seeing you here, ... no, wait, you brought me here .. Whahah 

Thanks mate, appreciate it :)

Thanks for welcome and the heads up ceryslalu, I figured i would forget something lol :P

Thanks Cgegege, hope you enjoy :)

.nice... , Keep smiling, and always be positive .. will be the best ...

On 9/26/2017 at 6:46 PM, DJ Reign said:

Hey there folks, 

See you around folks

Cheers

DJ Reign

ArtByte Address : ARLReR27geL5gqQXVfS5rxyK5GwKQ3DPzj (Many Thanks)

Hi DJ Reign,

Welcome to ArtByte! We just sent you a welcome gift of 25 ABY. If you want to earn more ArtBytes, please check the link below:

Enjoy the forum!

Best,

ArtByte Staff

On 26/09/2017 at 10:04 PM, hafet ajha said:

Welcome DJ Reign, :D

Thanks very much :)

2 hours ago, ArtByteStaff said:

Hi DJ Reign,

Welcome to ArtByte! We just sent you a welcome gift of 25 ABY. If you want to earn more ArtBytes, please check the link below:

Enjoy the forum!

Best,

ArtByte Staff

Awesome, thank you :)

I hope to have a good 'poke around' when i get 5 mins to myself lol, 

Seen some great things from some talented folks while quick browsing through, and even stumbled across a few tips for btc mining ..

pretty great place, full of a wide specturm of creativity ... cant wait to get stuck in properly :) 

41 minutes ago, nasym said:

Welcome and have fun here .

Thanks nasym, appreciated :)

On 30/09/2017 at 3:12 PM, CrytoArtist said:

Hey welcome to the forum! Share your work! I am sure many here would like to try it.

Thanks very much, Hope you enjoy ;)

2 hours ago, Omotolacrown said:

I will love to leastening to your songs

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, cryptogeek101 said:

You are highly welcome to this great community. Thanks

Thanks very much, appreciated :)

1 hour ago, Cgegege said:

I don't think he is a new member here 

New(ish) lol,  ..  thats ok tho, I dont mind a few belated welcomes ;) 

On 9/26/2017 at 11:46 AM, DJ Reign said:

Hey there folks, 

See you around folks

Cheers

DJ Reign

ArtByte Address : ARLReR27geL5gqQXVfS5rxyK5GwKQ3DPzj (Many Thanks)

Hi DJ Reign, welcome to the artbyte forum. Can you share links to the songs you've released?