Cgegege

What year

Can't really remember, but I think I got my first BTC in 2011 or 2012, but I have really only started crypto investing now in 2017. Better late than never, although I do kick myself for not dropping money into BTC along the years, especially considering how much better off financially I was couple years back. Well, can't win every time :)

I just started March of this year but bitcoin was introduced to me by a friend way back 2013. I regret that day coz i thought it was a scam or another syndicate modus. If i could turn back the time, i would buy many bitcoins when it was still hundred of dollars. But i'm trying my best now to save btc as much as i could.

ok, I've just started early this year.
I thought about BTC - I've decided to join a german exchange for BTC, ETH and also a few other exchanges, but since the veryfication progress took a while for some of them - I was not able to make a start into crypto at that time.

Then, I found ArtByte - with the option of getting "some free coins", if I am an artist... Since I have a passion for photography and photography fine art, I thought, that I should give it a try.
... And now, HERE I AM ;)

Ok. in the meantime, I am also able to buy some ABY - and also some BTC, since the verification progress is finished on "most" of the exchanges now...
This year will show, in which direction it will go for me... but I have a real positive feeling about ABY ... for the next one / two or three years...

On 1/31/2018 at 12:45 AM, CChris said:

ok, I've just started early this year.
I thought about BTC - I've decided to join a german exchange for BTC, ETH and also a few other exchanges, but since the veryfication progress took a while for some of them - I was not able to make a start into crypto at that time.

Then, I found ArtByte - with the option of getting "some free coins", if I am an artist... Since I have a passion for photography and photography fine art, I thought, that I should give it a try.
... And now, HERE I AM ;)

Ok. in the meantime, I am also able to buy some ABY - and also some BTC, since the verification progress is finished on "most" of the exchanges now...
This year will show, in which direction it will go for me... but I have a real positive feeling about ABY ... for the next one / two or three years...

Same with me, I've also started early this year. And I also like a photography :D but I am still have much to learn about the world of photography ;)

1 hour ago, wesley said:

Same with me, I've also started early this year. And I also like a photography :D but I am still have much to learn about the world of photography ;)

You can use this medium artbyte created to ask and know much about crypto,this forum has helped me alot

7 hours ago, wesley said:

this artbyte forum will help you to know much about photography,a lot of talented in this field are around here to help you

Just now, wesley said:

You can also showcase your works on artbyte forum/store

5 minutes ago, Coinbiz said:

what if btc breaks the resistance and heads for another ATH? Altcoin might still get rekt. i will rather buy in bits.

I share your idea,and I would also rather buy in bits as well