Been a few months, is someone still running these statistics? I always found them very interesting and informative and would really appreciate an update now that the market starts to look green again!

Artbyte forum is still one of the best community forum that supports artist all over the world, this surely shows the interest of many artist to consider cryptocurrency as one of the best and secure form of exchange for their artistic skills. Artbyte forum is really giving a lot of opportunities among the artist and also the cryptocurrency enthusiast as well.

13 hours ago, theoaustin7 said:

can i invest in artbyte for now or i should wait for a while,i want to invest massively

i think noone can say do it now or not. in my opinion price is low. can it go lower? well that depends on whole market if btc goes more down sure rest will do too. 

or it could go higher and never be this price again. it will be ur choice when to invest. if u not sure u can use diffrent way like get some coins now and watch get more later.

16 hours ago, theoaustin7 said:

can i invest in artbyte for now or i should wait for a while,i want to invest massively

Nobody can say for sure, and nobody really wants to go out and give financial advice anyways, and on top of that this is completely wrong thread for this discussion in the first place, but you should really make these decisions yourself, because nobody else knows your financial situation better than you yourself do.

5 hours ago, sevko33 said:

i think noone can say do it now or not. in my opinion price is low. can it go lower? well that depends on whole market if btc goes more down sure rest will do too. 

or it could go higher and never be this price again. it will be ur choice when to invest. if u not sure u can use diffrent way like get some coins now and watch get more later.

2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Nobody can say for sure, and nobody really wants to go out and give financial advice anyways, and on top of that this is completely wrong thread for this discussion in the first place, but you should really make these decisions yourself, because nobody else knows your financial situation better than you yourself do.

thank you both,i think i will go ahead and invest now,life is a risk,i will risk $2000 worth of bitcoin to invest in aby for now and maybe more later

6 hours ago, theoaustin7 said:

thank you both,i think i will go ahead and invest now,life is a risk,i will risk $2000 worth of bitcoin to invest in aby for now and maybe more later

your welcome, indeed no risk no gain. and investing with steps is smart. 

On 5/10/2018 at 4:51 AM, sevko33 said:

your welcome, indeed no risk no gain. and investing with steps is smart. 

This is also known as Dollar Cost Averaging, meaning that over a period of time investing the same amount with differing (either lower or higher) buy in points you'll end up making up for the occasionally higher price by buying some from the dips, and it's a known and trusted method to invest in anything. Personally I go for about 100-200 euros a month for crypto, so while sometimes things are down, it just means that if I ever happen to buy just before the dip it will even out.

3 hours ago, Cahoot said:

This is also known as Dollar Cost Averaging, meaning that over a period of time investing the same amount with differing (either lower or higher) buy in points you'll end up making up for the occasionally higher price by buying some from the dips, and it's a known and trusted method to invest in anything. Personally I go for about 100-200 euros a month for crypto, so while sometimes things are down, it just means that if I ever happen to buy just before the dip it will even out.

yes i did same, bought some with higher price than when it was low (dips) bought again than  u have a moderate price and this can help u gain over ur loses and when CC goes really high than plenty gain.

btw. what do u think about crpyto market i mean about price level after 5 month (2018) hovering about same little bit up than down. its like when btc nears about 9k than somethings happens do you have any observation why this happening?

20 hours ago, sevko33 said:

yes i did same, bought some with higher price than when it was low (dips) bought again than  u have a moderate price and this can help u gain over ur loses and when CC goes really high than plenty gain.

btw. what do u think about crpyto market i mean about price level after 5 month (2018) hovering about same little bit up than down. its like when btc nears about 9k than somethings happens do you have any observation why this happening?

I think that the "get rich fast" hype has died down tremendously, and the people who jumped in around Christmas have cut their losses (because... well, who know why that sounds like a good idea...), so new money isn't flowing in and making much changes in the prices. I think that it'll be the end of the year earliest when any really large growth can be seen earliest, otherwise it's just small changes mainly behind the scenes.

7 hours ago, Cahoot said:

I think that the "get rich fast" hype has died down tremendously, and the people who jumped in around Christmas have cut their losses (because... well, who know why that sounds like a good idea...), so new money isn't flowing in and making much changes in the prices. I think that it'll be the end of the year earliest when any really large growth can be seen earliest, otherwise it's just small changes mainly behind the scenes.

i was thinking same, ofc not sure if its going to be like this. bec crpyto market is unpredictable (ofc we can make some predictions)

14 hours ago, Cahoot said:

I agree on this analysis. I have the doubt that now there is "new" money in the form of corporate investors. Everyday there is a news about a fund, or a corporate division that invests in crypto. I supossed that this money would have increased prices.

9 hours ago, hj27 said:

I agree on this analysis. I have the doubt that now there is "new" money in the form of corporate investors. Everyday there is a news about a fund, or a corporate division that invests in crypto. I supossed that this money would have increased prices.

There's always that sort of hype, because the people sharing that stand to personally benefit. How many "Bitcoin will be $100,000 by the end of 2018!" people own Bitcoin themselves? Exactly.

Institutional investors in general are not willing to jump in that easy, because they need guarantees of legality and something to fall back to (that's to say they need tax cuts for losses, like with regular stocks) before they are willing to dump in big money. Sure some more or less individuals do this because they have the clarity to see that this is a great way for them to get rich-er, but it's not a large scale thing by any means. Yet.

well it has a great future.. thats what the stats prove.. but just like any other coin, Artbyte is also dependent on the trend of Bitcoin,.. but i believe soon this thing will break for all the coins.. once the cryptos take the full charge along with fiat then all the coins will have a different course of action

On 5/8/2018 at 2:24 PM, benres said:

Artbyte forum is still one of the best community forum that supports artist all over the world, this surely shows the interest of many artist to consider cryptocurrency as one of the best and secure form of exchange for their artistic skills. Artbyte forum is really giving a lot of opportunities among the artist and also the cryptocurrency enthusiast as well.

No doubt about this. The idea behind ArtByte is so impactful.