Hello everyone,

I couldn't find a proper category for this topic, or at least none where I was allowed to post. I joined this forum about a month ago and have been monitoring the stats of the forum in the last couple of weeks.

The amount of members, posts and topics are visible to all members. I just collected them everyday and combined these into some graphs. You can see in the graph below that there is a nice growth of this forum! If you have any suggestions let me know!

The blue line is amount of members which belongs to the left vertical axis. Posts and topics belong to the right vertical axis.

Artbyte Forum 7aug-26-aug.png

47 minutes ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Hello everyone,

I couldn't find a proper category for this topic, or at least none where I was allowed to post. I joined this forum about a month ago and have been monitoring the stats of the forum in the last couple of weeks.

The amount of members, posts and topics are visible to all members. I just collected them everyday and combined these into some graphs. You can see in the graph below that there is a nice growth of this forum! If you have any suggestions let me know!

The blue line is amount of members which belongs to the left vertical axis. Posts and topics belong to the right vertical axis.

Good job 👍 ! Thank you ,with stats t you post i can have more information of our Artbyte forum .

1 hour ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Hello everyone,

From the graph above there is an upward movement of members showing positive change in growth of  members. Also there is  a dramatic increase in the number of posts indicating increase in the participation of members in the forum. However the period of Analysis is short, from 7-8-2017- 26-8-2017. Thanks for your graphical statistical skills.

15 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

Всем привет,

Я не мог найти подходящую категорию для этой темы или, по крайней мере, там, где мне было разрешено публиковать сообщения. Я присоединился к этому форуму около месяца назад и отслеживал статистику форума за последние пару недель.

Количество участников, сообщений и тем доступно для всех участников. Я просто собирал их каждый день и объединял их в некоторые графики. Вы можете видеть на графике ниже, что есть хороший рост этого форума! Если у вас есть предложения, дайте мне знать!

Синяя линия - это количество элементов, которое принадлежит левой вертикальной оси. Посты и темы относятся к правой вертикальной оси.

Very good that the number of participants is growing. Poct popularity Art Byte qualitatively grows!

38 minutes ago, cryptogeek101 said:

Really! I would try to mine too.

You can mine it right from the wallet. This is probably one of the easiest coins to mine. Other coins, you have to download extra programs and know a little bit of C++.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

You can mine it right from the wallet. This is probably one of the easiest coins to mine. Other coins, you have to download extra programs and know a little bit of C++.

Please explain to me how to do it. I want to start now.

18 hours ago, Martin said:

Nice. I Always like stats. :D Seems like the activity is still increasing.

17 hours ago, cryptogeek101 said:

From the graph above there is an upward movement of members showing positive change in growth of  members. Also there is  a dramatic increase in the number of posts indicating increase in the participation of members in the forum. However the period of Analysis is short, from 7-8-2017- 26-8-2017. Thanks for your graphical statistical skills.

New members everyday! And when I started there were about 50 new posts everyday, but now it can be over 300. I can't read all new content anymore, that would be too much time consuming. I still read a lot of topics where just have been reacted, but it's a good thing the forum is growing this much!

39 minutes ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

New members everyday! And when I started there were about 50 new posts everyday, but now it can be over 300. I can't read all new content anymore, that would be too much time consuming. I still read a lot of topics where just have been reacted, but it's a good thing the forum is growing this much!

Yeah same thing here. I Have to skip all the introduction topics. But it's a good sign that there is growing interest in ArtByte.

3 hours ago, CryptoGeek03 said:

UPDATE: looks like the admins are cleaning up the forum. At the moment, the amount of topics is 825, while I collected 837 topics for wednesday. 

правильно сделаю. многие темы дублируют друг друга, а многие явно лишние