I have read some novels before, stories about life when Cowboys and Indians, when they discovered the vast lands of America and helped the progress of the modern American History, I also like to read stories by Sir Mark Twain. 

I don't really read all that many books to be honest, but I read a lot online. Mainly about current events or historical texts, which I know are kinda like the polar opposites of each other. But I'm more of a documentary kind of guy anyways, and prefer to actually watch something instead of read about it.

I read a lot of fantasy and science fiction, a ridiculously large number of music theory books, and have a particular love for books about mathematics, physics and art.

1 hour ago, TonyY1972 said:

The Game of Thrones series - awesome! More information in the books than what's shown on the TV series.

That reminds me, I need to get back on those!

3 minutes ago, Jemmy said:

Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus.             Ten Commandments for Wives 

Yeah, I also like reading comedy books... The "problem" is that my wife prefers non-fiction...

On 27.08.2017 at 1:03 PM, benres said:

I have read some novels before, stories about life when Cowboys and Indians, when they discovered the vast lands of America and helped the progress of the modern American History, I also like to read stories by Sir Mark Twain. 

Sir Mark Twain is a really good writer)))i like him too)

18 hours ago, Vyacheslavik said:

What economics books did you read?)

"Thinking, fast and slow" and "creating business plans". I've finished reading more than a half of them. The books are translated into vietnamese so it's not difficult for me to read. But the vnese translated version isn't really good so it's hard to get all the line :(