Admin

ArtByte Roadmap discussions

The roadmap looks really promising . But I can not see any info for upgrading web wallet is this not in the plan yet ? . the wallet works good but a design upgrade will never hurt . :) 

Good job artbyte admins, we would like to say our heartfelt gratitude for your sincerity in making the artbyte coin possible for the artbyte community, soon segwit activation on september! Awesome!

I Noticed that sometimes it can take a long time before a new block is found. 30 minutes or more. This leads to long transfer time. Is there anything the dev team can do about this?

Very aggressive roadmap! It's going to be challenging to deliver everything!!

Being specific, my two cents. I do not see a lot of value in the 3D Virtual Reality functionalities. they will only be useful for an specific set of artists, each artist will have their own particular channel strategy and I suposse that there will be more specific options around virtual reality. I think it is a complex developmente that it is not related to the core of Artbyte.

In marketing side it would be really good contacting some famous artists. Simply a tweet about this project can dramatically increase the general awareness about Artbyte.

Thanks a lot for your work with the community.

1 hour ago, hj27 said:

Being specific, my two cents. I do not see a lot of value in the 3D Virtual Reality functionalities. they will only be useful for an specific set of artists, each artist will have their own particular channel strategy and I suposse that there will be more specific options around virtual reality. I think it is a complex developmente that it is not related to the core of Artbyte.

In marketing side it would be really good contacting some famous artists. Simply a tweet about this project can dramatically increase the general awareness about Artbyte.

I Do agree with you a bit. I Like the idea of a gallery app and or website, but I do not see much added value with a 3D virtual reality function. The development time might be better spend on improving the other features in the road map.

17 hours ago, hj27 said:

Yes 3D Designs is really expensive and you need a 3D printer to get or achieve the result of your artwork and just want to add it is very technical and quite too expensive.

54 minutes ago, benres said:

Yes 3D Designs is really expensive and you need a 3D printer to get or achieve the result of your artwork and just want to add it is very technical and quite too expensive.

I Don't think the 3D in the roadmap was about 3D printing. Adding 3D printing objects could actually be a good idea in the future, but let's first concentrate on the markets ArtByte is already targeting, Traditional Artists and Performing Artist.

I Think the whole ArtByte project should focus on the following keywords: Publish, Explore, Support. The gallery app could be a great way to get all of these three keywords. That's why I like the patreon idea and the tipping service. But it should be easier to let people tip artist or buy their work.

- The music store and the gallery are good ways to let people explore works made by the artists. The gallery app could combine the music store with a gallery for painters, photographers, sculptures etc. It would be nice if the gallery app had sections so you can look at music, or find digital painters etc.

- An easy way to send a tip if you like a picture or song, a bit like how you can give a like to a post here on the forum, but when you do so it will also directly ask if you want to send some ArtBytes to the artist.

- Lastly I would add something to make it easy to find other artist based on the artists you have send a tip to or who you are following. This can be based on what other people also liked who also liked the same content as you did.