teamvss

Android ArtByte Wallet ?

Down load the app and try it. I believe you will be pleased. The bad rating was from a person who was upset that you could not mine with the wallet.

We did not design that wallet for people to mine with. Mining on a mobile device is not a good idea because of the heat it generates.

3 hours ago, Admin said:

Down load the app and try it. I believe you will be pleased. The bad rating was from a person who was upset that you could not mine with the wallet.

We did not design that wallet for people to mine with. Mining on a mobile device is not a good idea because of the heat it generates.

I will try

On 8/18/2017 at 7:50 PM, Admin said:

maybe you need fix some bugs, I don't want to mining in mobile but your mobile wallet isn't good now

On 8/17/2017 at 5:57 PM, rizaldinov said:

Why the app rating is bad?

Looks like there is only one rating with any actual reasoning as to why they feel the app is bad, and even that has mainly some completely irrelevant reasons. That said if the app actually does crash upon new address generation, then this is something that needs to be addressed immediately - although this review being quite old already I would believe that the dev team has long since fixed this problem.

Dear Artbyte, a friend and I are having realproblems with the android wallet which is going on for two weeks.
Everytime when we want to sent coins the transaction is falining big time!
We have to reset our wallets which takes al least a day to synchronize the wallet and to restor our coins.
This occured three times already.

I've been mailing you throught the contact form(from your website) the last two days but no one is replying.
Can someone at least help us because we cant trade with other coins due to the fact we cant sent our coins elsewhere.

It's weekend still there, so it's not really surprising that the support is not replying at the moment. Also if you're serious about trading, you really should focus using desktop wallets, as they get updated more often because there is much more demand for them as well. But just keep tight, I'm sure you'll get your reply soon enough!

5 hours ago, Mtul12 said:

Dear Artbyte, a friend and I are having realproblems with the android wallet which is going on for two weeks.
We have to reset our wallets which takes al least a day to synchronize the wallet and to restor our coins.

I've been mailing you throught the contact form(from your website) the last two days but no one is replying.
Can someone at least help us because we cant trade with other coins due to the fact we cant sent our coins elsewhere.

That application is down for days now,all the coins I sent to the wallet didn't receive by the wallet

13 hours ago, Mtul12 said:

We are aware about the problems with the Android wallet. We recently activated SegWit on the network and this caused an unexpected problem on the old wallets. By default the older wallet sets a very low transaction fee and the network (now with over 80% SegWit) is not processing those requests. We posted about it in this thread:

Unfortunately the original developer of the Android wallet is unavailable, so we are searching for another. In the mean time, if you contact support@artbyte.me with the details of your transaction, we will manually reimburse you for the stuck transaction for you.