Cahoot

Will ABY be available in Changelly/ShapeShift?

21 minutes ago, AdamsEve said:

There seems to be another non-registration required exchange service called CryptoWolf:

https://cryptowolf.eu/index.php/about-cryptowolf/

The UI seems a bit... well, not as user friendly as some other instant exchangers I have used, and I suppose the high-ish minimum exchange of $50 will deter some users. But it's always good to have more competition in the field, so hopefully this one manages to succeed as well!

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

The UI seems a bit... well, not as user friendly as some other instant exchangers I have used, and I suppose the high-ish minimum exchange of $50 will deter some users. But it's always good to have more competition in the field, so hopefully this one manages to succeed as well!

Yeah, choices and options are good things. Not sure how we vote or petition them to support ArtByte (ABY) though.

On 2/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, AdamsEve said:

I need everyone's help!

Let's request ABY get added to ShapeShift .

There is a Google form you fill out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelECjnb0s2zkNu7SyZhepj9FQuKgn_fehJK_dswd_sTegmjQ/viewform

If you reply with a screenshot before you submit the form and your ArtByte address, I will send you 20 ArtByte (ABY) as small token of gratitude. 

image.thumb.png.dc130983a3071eef90f9f80e55b41547.png

Hi @AdamsEve , I don´t want the tokens of gratitude, thanks so much! This will come to the benefit of each one of us.

It's great to see the community support behind this, even if so far it seems to be fruitless! But maybe the exchangers notice ABY sooner or later as it seems that the whole market is starting to enter an uptrend, so let's keep on pushing for it and messaging those sites about the inclusion of ABY in the future!