Cahoot

Will ABY be available in Changelly/ShapeShift?

On 8/17/2017 at 9:50 AM, Cahoot said:

I use these two services quite a lot because of how simple and straightforward they are, but I'm not seeing ABY on either one. Any plans for support in the future?

It will most likely happen in future. But in the mean time , you can use the other options.

2 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

It will most likely happen in future. But in the mean time , you can use the other options.

I would hope so! I'm aware that ABY is available on multiple exchanges already, but I much prefer to use a direct exchanger because of the easiness of them.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:19 AM, nasym said:

you can use LiteBit,eu to buy directly with euro I guess . 

Thanks, but I don't have any of the payment methods they take available. I would prefer buying with BTC.

On 8/21/2017 at 10:32 AM, Cahoot said:

Thanks, but I don't have any of the payment methods they take available. I would prefer buying with BTC.

If you wanna use BTC then you have a lot of options for me Bittrex is the way to go . 

15 hours ago, nasym said:

If you wanna use BTC then you have a lot of options for me Bittrex is the way to go . 

BTC is just hands down the easiest one for me to acquire, because I can just buy it with cash from a Bitcoin ATM instantly. I also don't really like dealing with exchanges, but I suppose for the time being it's the only options. Thanks for the answer!

19 минут назад Cahoot сказал:

BTC - это просто руки, самые простые для меня, потому что я могу просто купить его наличными в банкомате Bitcoin мгновенно. Мне тоже не нравится общаться с биржами, но я полагаю, что пока это единственные варианты. Спасибо за ответ!

Здравствуй! Предложил бы BIttrex или криптопию!

19 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

I believe that will happen as lots of demand is being made for artbyte. For the time being, I'll like to see artbyte market extended to China or Korea. 

These two are not exclusive of each other, and quite opposite just complement each. Sure Asia probably has their own exchanges and fast exchangers, but more alternatives is always only a good thing!

3 hours ago, Cahoot said:

These two are not exclusive of each other, and quite opposite just complement each. Sure Asia probably has their own exchanges and fast exchangers, but more alternatives is always only a good thing!

I understand your position fully well. My submission is in the context of what could drive the price up. I stand to be corrected listing aby on Asia exchange will bring more positive drive than changelly /shapeshift listing. I can corroborate this with lots of examples. 

19 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

I understand your position fully well. My submission is in the context of what could drive the price up. I stand to be corrected listing aby on Asia exchange will bring more positive drive than changelly /shapeshift listing. I can corroborate this with lots of examples. 

It's pretty hard to say what will have a noticeable change, really. XRP just had really big growth in a day because of two tweets (which turned out to be nothing worthwhile), whereas some altcoins have been listed to well-known exchanges and nothing really happened. Asia is a massive market, and there's a chance that such expansion will have positive effect, but there would need to be a lot of work done for that - not just adding it to an exchange.

43 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

It's pretty hard to say what will have a noticeable change, really. XRP just had really big growth in a day because of two tweets (which turned out to be nothing worthwhile), whereas some altcoins have been listed to well-known exchanges and nothing really happened. Asia is a massive market, and there's a chance that such expansion will have positive effect, but there would need to be a lot of work done for that - not just adding it to an exchange.

With the level of commitment shown by artbyte developer, I can't agree less that arby will keep evolving to be better. There are lots of shitty altcoins without use case or less useful use cases that are enjoying the Asian ride. Lastly, the level of work done on arby is enough for it to be listed on Asia exchange. I'll advice you do your due finding on Art in Asia, then you will see that it's a good place to market arby and not only because of other coins are enjoying the population privileges. 

I need everyone's help!

Let's request ABY get added to ShapeShift .

There is a Google form you fill out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelECjnb0s2zkNu7SyZhepj9FQuKgn_fehJK_dswd_sTegmjQ/viewform

Please provide the name of the asset you are suggesting for ShapeShift to add to the exchange: ArtByte (ABY)

Please provide any developer contacts or additional information on the asset you are requesting (optional): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/artbyte/

If you reply with a screenshot before you submit the form and your ArtByte address, I will send you 20 ArtByte (ABY) as small token of gratitude. 

I have also voted for ABY, although I'd just prefer to buy on LiteBit or Cryptopia (while they're still up). Still more options never hurts, and seeing how ABY is constantly growing ShapeShift might find a reason to accept them! I also don't need the offered bounty, but it's a very nice way to get new people to give out their votes!