You can download an ArtByte wallet here: https://www.artbyte.me/get-started/ How to speeding up syncing a downloaded wallet The downloaded ArtByte wallet (MAC, PC, Linux) has more features than the online wallet and you will need a downloaded wallet in order to mine ArtByte. In a digital currency each transaction is stored in a "blockchain". Since ArtByte launched on May 1, 2014, the blockchain is storing over 3 years worth of transactions. Your downloaded wallet will sync with all these transactions eventually, but depending on your internet connection and computer speed, it will take from 1 - 3 days to sync, if you leave the wallet opened and your computer connected to the internet full time. The blockchain is stored in the directory that is created when you download the wallet. To speed up the syncing process to a few hours or less, you can download the blockchain in a zip file and extract it into the correct directory. Detailed instructions Download the Zip file below and extract the blocks folder to the Applebyte data directory. If you have already run and created the data directory then the blocks and chainstate sub folders will exist, please delete both the blocks and chainstate folder before copying in the blocks folder from the Zip. ArtByte Blockchain (8th August 2017)
https://quickstart.artbyte.me/blockchain.zip To get to your ArtByte data directory follow the instructions below. Windows
Go to Start -> Run (or press Windows Key + R) and run this: %APPDATA%\Applebyte
ArtByte's data folder will open. For most users, this is the following locations: C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application data\Applebyte (XP) C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Applebyte (Vista/7/8/10)
"AppData" and "Application data" are hidden by default.

Mac
By default ArtByte will put its data here: ~/Library/Application Support/Applebyte/
From the Finder, select the Go menu at top of the screen, and choose Go to Folder. In the window that opens, enter ~/Library, and click Go. Linux
By default ArtByte will put its data here: ~/.applebyte/