Turntablizm

How to get more (A-grade) artist on Artbyte

Hi, I am wondering how could we get more really famous artists on artbyte?

The artbyte foundation is very kind to give a lot of free artbytes to us artists. But if we really want to make thing worth we need really famous people to support us.

Kind of like Dennis Rodman walking around with a Potcoin logo on his shirt, and immediately potcoin's worth is X10.

So question is, who know's really famous people?

regards,

Turntablizm 

Bumping up this old-ish content instead of starting new one in the same subject.

Has the ABY team been thinking of incorporating something like this (a paid celebrity endorsement) to their roadmap for the future? Likely a pretty expensive investment, but I'm sure it would pay off greatly if we were to get a famous artist in any genre to bring ABY toward in their social media presence.

Are you not famous yet?I think this include the reason why artbyte create this kind forum to showcase your artwork,to make you famous and at the same time,giving you free artbyte for doing that.i dont think we need well known artist here,its you the artist of the future that we expand the artbyte community ,we needed,devote much time on your work,and promote it here and you will becomes a famous artist.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:16 AM, Cgegege said:

Are you not famous yet?I think this include the reason why artbyte create this kind forum to showcase your artwork,to make you famous and at the same time,giving you free artbyte for doing that.i dont think we need well known artist here,its you the artist of the future that we expand the artbyte community ,we needed,devote much time on your work,and promote it here and you will becomes a famous artist.

Established artist endorsement is always a big thing, and there are coins/tokens that have paid world class megastars to promote their coins/tokens already, with pretty great results. Obviously requires a massive bankroll for the advertising from the developers, but it's a good way to reach massive audiences. Then again I also agree with you in that the forum would work nicely for indie artists to get their content out, and that should be a priority!

43 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

Established artist endorsement is always a big thing, and there are coins/tokens that have paid world class megastars to promote their coins/tokens already, with pretty great results. Obviously requires a massive bankroll for the advertising from the developers, but it's a good way to reach massive audiences. Then again I also agree with you in that the forum would work nicely for indie artists to get their content out, and that should be a priority!

You're my man,you are type of people artbyte needs here,people with ideas .you're blessed

On 11/22/2017 at 10:01 AM, Cgegege said:

You're my man,you are type of people artbyte needs here,people with ideas .you're blessed

Well I don't know about that, I've just kept my eyes and ears open and seen what others do, and picked out the good ideas from that. Obviously not every idea is possible to be executed, but hopefully the ABY team would be able to hear some of them and maybe use them to their advantage.

On 7/28/2017 at 7:19 AM, Turntablizm said:

The artbyte foundation is very kind to give a lot of free artbytes to us artists. But if we really want to make thing worth we need really famous people to support us.

Kind of like Dennis Rodman walking around with a Potcoin logo on his shirt, and immediately potcoin's worth is X10.

regards,

Turntablizm 

I believe your idea would help artbyte

1 hour ago, Omotolacrown said:

I believe your idea would help artbyte

It sure would, but it's really easier said than done because without direct connections it would take a lot of money to get celebrity endorsement, and that's probably out of the reach of ABY team for the time being.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

It sure would, but it's really easier said than done because without direct connections it would take a lot of money to get celebrity endorsement, and that's probably out of the reach of ABY team for the time being.

How do you mean tha is out of reach of aby team? 

On 11/24/2017 at 10:42 PM, Omotolacrown said:

How do you mean tha is out of reach of aby team? 

Financially, I mean. People with huge net worth and busy schedule to begin with are probably not going to join a cause unless there's a notable amount of money in for them, so such means of advertising tend to get quite expensive. Even if paid in ABY (which in and of itself would require the artist to actually adopt the tech) the price tag would probably be quite huge.

I think that's a good idea. What if the ArtByte team invests in having more popular artists use it? I think it'd be especially effective for artists that have a strong online presence - web comic artists, artists with a very particular style, that kind of thing. Maybe they could set up a marketing campaign where a lot of those big artists get some ArtByte to use.

hm... I was thinking about this for a while now.
I am not sure, if it is helpful to get well known artists for a campaign - but I think, it could help to get some other partners.

There are a lot of online shops available, that are specialized on selling fineart prints, and such like this.
one bigger player f.e. is fineartamerica.

There is a huge and active community with all kind of artists (painters, photographers) - and I could imagine, that it could be a really cool thing, if you had the opportunity to get
A: paid for sales with ArtByte
or B: get an ArtByte tip from other artists or someone who does not buy an expensive print, but want to donate a small amount to the artist.

Maybe, we should also think about artists with their own websites.
Photographers are using f.e. Wordpress or Koken for their portfolio pages - and official plugins could be helpful to include ArtByte tipping directly from their page.

A third option would be, to get other partners that support art - ArtByte Coins for competition winners, f.e.
Of course, those are mostly focused on photography or painting art - but I could imagine, that there are similar systems available for other kind of art.

4 minutes ago, CChris said:

hm... I was thinking about this for a while now.
I am not sure, if it is helpful to get well known artists for a campaign - but I think, it could help to get some other partners.

There are a lot of online shops available, that are specialized on selling fineart prints, and such like this.
one bigger player f.e. is fineartamerica.

There is a huge and active community with all kind of artists (painters, photographers) - and I could imagine, that it could be a really cool thing, if you had the opportunity to get
A: paid for sales with ArtByte
or B: get an ArtByte tip from other artists or someone who does not buy an expensive print, but want to donate a small amount to the artist.

Maybe, we should also think about artists with their own websites.
Photographers are using f.e. Wordpress or Koken for their portfolio pages - and official plugins could be helpful to include ArtByte tipping directly from their page.

A third option would be, to get other partners that support art - ArtByte Coins for competition winners, f.e.
Of course, those are mostly focused on photography or painting art - but I could imagine, that there are similar systems available for other kind of art.

You're right and this is much reason why artbyte create forum like this,so that all artbyte lover could share ideas that could improve artbyte.so your idea is good to me

On Saturday, January 06, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Cgegege said:

You're right and this is much reason why artbyte create forum like this,so that all artbyte lover could share ideas that could improve artbyte.so your idea is good to me

Agreed wwith your suggestion

On 7/28/2017 at 7:19 AM, Turntablizm said:

regards,

Turntablizm 

I agree to this idea, because many of these famous artists like Jay Z(musician), and others that fall in artistry categories are philanthropists and would want to help young artists. This platform is an easy way to access, assist and commune with the grassroot artists. And also the fame of artbyte will be as bitcoin in notime, and the price/value will moon! How can this be possible?

I think first of all Artbyte needs greater exposure. I found out about it just by chance on coin market cap. I'd never heard of it prior to that.

9 minutes ago, BDS said:

I think first of all Artbyte needs greater exposure. I found out about it just by chance on coin market cap. I'd never heard of it prior to that.

The attention that comes with a big artist can help with that ;)

3 hours ago, BDS said:

Yes but they have to have knowledge and information first. How can anybody draw attention to something they don't know about?

ABY has already been part of some art exhibits and shows, and the team would be able to help people out if they needed some sponsorship with their event, so a community effort can also help the cause a lot. Also as you can read on the forums the team does have notable news in the pipeline in regards of big name artists, but nothing can happen overnight - it all takes time in the business world.