Admin

Instructions to enter the weekly ArtByte Artist Showcase

Announcing the Artist Showcase

Every week, the ArtByte Foundation will showcase an artist's work. All types of artists are eligible: painters, sculptors, musicians, writers, actors, dancers, directors, film makers, photographers, models, production team members, etc.

Winners will receive 5,000 ArtByte for the week beginning June 9, 2017.

Follow the steps below to enter:

Step #1

Create an account on the ArtByte forum (click create account on the top right of page, fill out the form and respond to your confirmation email): ArtByte Forum

Step #2

Step #3

Login to your online wallet and copy your wallet receive address (click "Receive" at the top of the page, then copy your address): Online wallet

Step #4

Post about your work in the appropriate artist section (start a new topic about you and your work). Include a description of your work, link to your work, your social media accounts (Twitter, FB, etc) , and your ArtByte wallet address (pics/vids encouraged). Here is the Forum Artist Section

Example topic, in the photographer section: JM Cabanis - Fashion Photographer

Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-4.49.24-PM.png

Rules & Fine Print:

Weekly submissions begin on Thursday midnight GMT and end midnight the following Friday.
No purchase necessary to enter.
All steps must be completed to be eligible. 
Only one entry per artist.

The amount of ArtByte awarded to the winner will vary each week and be announced at the beginning of each week.

Winners will be announced each Saturday.

New to ArtByte? Check out our main site: http://artbyte.me

A Question. Should we make a new post for each work that we like to post on the forum or should we make one topic per artist and add new work in new posts in that topic?

A Second question regarding the new ranking rewards. Should our about me field in our profile only contain our artbyte address or can we also add other text to the field and still apply for the rewards? (BTW I like the idea, as long as it does note generate spam just for getting the rewards)

For security reasons, the online wallet encrypts your wallet using your password and we can not see it. Nor can we reset it, if you forget your password.

To access your wallet you must have your password. Since it says email in use, you must have set up a wallet. Try to remember your password.

If you can not remember your password, you can use another email address and set up a new wallet. Write down your password and keep it in a safe place.

4 hours ago, Jemmy said:

What if the artist becomes outstanding for more than once 

On 8/3/2017 at 3:11 PM, Admin said:

No, an artist can only win a showcase once per year.

Here is the answer to your question .

On 11/10/2017 at 3:24 PM, Admin said:

No, one submittal is enough. Every week we look at the submittals of all who have not won before.

I THINK WE DONT NEED TO DELIBRATE ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES DO ARTIST HAVE TO SUBMIT THEIR WORKS ON THE SHOWCASE! LOOKING AT THIS POST FROM THE ADMIN! ONE SUBMITTAL IS ENOUGH. THANKS ADMIN. I PRAY MY WEEK COMES ASAP.