Admin

ArtByte breaks $3 million market cap!

Hi @Admin

You will be pleased to know that the Market Cap for ABY as of today (29/08/2017) is nearly double what it was on 25 May 2017 - I know it is closely related to the price of Bitcoin as it is the traded pair. refer to screen grab from coinmarketcap.com:

ABY Market Cap.jpg

Thank you @Admin for updating us!  Artbyte is now passed the 1357 Bitcoin Market Cap, this is amazing news because artbyte is showing that artist and fans are now considering cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange for the future, Good Job @Admin!

Yup, ABY is still growing strong and seeing the future plans in roadmap supplied by the developers I can see this project having a really bright future. As long as they make sure to not let any other competing art/entertainment coin take over with more modern tech and ideas I'm sure that ABY will grow to be a strong contender for currently majorly adopted coins!

On 29.08.2017 at 10:43 AM, TonyY1972 said:

Привет @Admin

Вам будет приятно узнать, что рыночная капитализация ABY на сегодняшний день (29/08/2017) почти  вдвое превышает то, что было 25 мая 2017 года - я знаю, что она тесно связана с ценой Биткойна, так как это торгуемая пара , обратитесь к экрану с сайта coinmarketcap.com:

ABY Market Cap.jpg

Очень хорошие новости!)

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

Yup, ABY is still growing strong and seeing the future plans in roadmap supplied by the developers I can see this project having a really bright future. As long as they make sure to not let any other competing art/entertainment coin take over with more modern tech and ideas I'm sure that ABY will grow to be a strong contender for currently majorly adopted coins!

Totally agree the artbyte admin and development staff should keep on the watch for other competing similar cryptocurrency platform, it is good that artbyte has already taken the steps on SEGWIT activation.

Einsteinium (EMC2) coin activated SEGWIT on the 6th of August. Since then it has lost about 60% of the value when previously it was a rocket!! But we have to keep moving!

4 minutes ago, hj27 said:

Einsteinium (EMC2) coin activated SEGWIT on the 6th of August. Since then it has lost about 60% of the value when previously it was a rocket!! But we have to keep moving!

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

15 hours ago, hj27 said:

Comparisons like this don't necessarily tell anything, because of very different audiences and markets, so while some parts of the tech could be similar, that doesn't mean or even suggest same direction. And like happened with BCH, it only really started to go up after couple weeks after the launch pump anyways, so it's always a good idea to go in for long term with crypto.

7 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Comparisons like this don't necessarily tell anything, because of very different audiences and markets, so while some parts of the tech could be similar, that doesn't mean or even suggest same direction. And like happened with BCH, it only really started to go up after couple weeks after the launch pump anyways, so it's always a good idea to go in for long term with crypto.

It's true, and I really agree with you. I have invested in a very small number of coins that I can explain the project and the longterm vision.

Of course I can also provide additional examples of coins that implemented Segwit and just exploded. But I thought it was unnecessary because people always remember them. My point is that I see a lot of comments expecting that Segwit it's going to be a huge millestone in the situation of Artbyte... and I don't find any reason to expect that... Of course it's going to make ABY a better assest but this does not mean a change in the value in the shorterm.

Here is why SegWit will be a significant improvement for ArtByte (from a bitcointalk post:

The Lightning Network... and MAST (which enables more complex bitcoin smart contracts), schnorr signatures (which would enable another transaction capacity boost) and TumbleBit (an anonymous top-layer network).

These new technologies, will allow Artbyte to use smart contracts for dividing musician & artists income among various rights holders. Currently this is only available for musicians on some music focused alts running on the Ethereum network. ArtByte will bring it to all types of artists: actors, dancers, writers, painters, photographers, etc.

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Here is why SegWit will be a significant improvement for ArtByte (from a bitcointalk post:

The Lightning Network... and MAST (which enables more complex bitcoin smart contracts), schnorr signatures (which would enable another transaction capacity boost) and TumbleBit (an anonymous top-layer network).

These new technologies, will allow Artbyte to use smart contracts for dividing musician & artists income among various rights holders. Currently this is only available for musicians on some music focused alts running on the Ethereum network. ArtByte will bring it to all types of artists: actors, dancers, writers, painters, photographers, etc.

This is fantastic. Can't wait to see SegWit implemented fully. Thank you for communicating with us. And also thanks for the bonuses for mining and posting. Artbyte is going places.

So if I understand it correctly. It could be used when working on projects with multiple people or if you have investors or publishers that require an percentage of sales?

1 hour ago, Admin said:

This is amazing news for all artbyte lover

14 hours ago, hj27 said:

It's true, and I really agree with you. I have invested in a very small number of coins that I can explain the project and the longterm vision.

Of course I can also provide additional examples of coins that implemented Segwit and just exploded. But I thought it was unnecessary because people always remember them. My point is that I see a lot of comments expecting that Segwit it's going to be a huge millestone in the situation of Artbyte... and I don't find any reason to expect that... Of course it's going to make ABY a better assest but this does not mean a change in the value in the shorterm.

Spot on. Technological advancements are always good, especially on the long run, but there will not be any major spikes even after the implementation of these things, but all combined they will for sure help with the adoption and overall interest within the crypto community. SegWit will be a noticeable milestone because of all the features it brings, but I doubt it will have massive effect on the value itself right off the bat.

Implementing new technologies is a must for a coin to stay up-to-date and keep its value. But a coin also needs a purpose, places to spend them, etc. And that is what gives it value. 

3 hours ago, P.E. said:

Implementing new technologies is a must for a coin to stay up-to-date and keep its value. But a coin also needs a purpose, places to spend them, etc. And that is what gives it value. 

We need to create a sales market. 
opportunitybuying any goods, songs, photos and the like 
behind ABY